Stardew Valley Game

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let us know if you find a game! I feel a little burnt out on Stardew at the mo. Cannot wait for him to release Haunted Chocolatier
I’ve picked up Ace Attorney Chronicles again - I’m a huge ace attorney fan. I would honestly play any game ConcernedApe makes!

I'm on a 100% journey at the mo too! It's so addictive 😂 I think I'm pretty close now but need to get the golden clock and 6 more gold walnuts 😫
You’re so close! The clock was the most annoying thing to grind for.

Reactions: 1
These golden walnuts are the bane of my life. I can barely find any 😭 it’s driving me insane lol
I've got 124 walnuts and the parrots not telling me where the rest are and it's so annoying! 😭 Think they could be in the volcano but not sure. I used a guide to get the ones I've got.. it's just the last 6. 😭

I've got 124 walnuts and the parrots not telling me where the rest are and it's so annoying! 😭 Think they could be in the volcano but not sure. I used a guide to get the ones I've got.. it's just the last 6. 😭
Ooh I forgot the parrot helps! I'll try and ask him tonight. I need 6 too 🥲

I’ve played 4 save files for 100s of hours and only ever found 1 ancient fruit seed (and it was at the beginning so I didn’t realise what it was and sold it 😭😭😭) last night after putting over a 1000 fruits through the seed maker I got 1 but I need to find the artifact to give to Gunther and it’s doing my head in!

Also, how do people catch the legendary fish that are really hard?

Reactions: 2
I’ve played 4 save files for 100s of hours and only ever found 1 ancient fruit seed (and it was at the beginning so I didn’t realise what it was and sold it 😭😭😭) last night after putting over a 1000 fruits through the seed maker I got 1 but I need to find the artifact to give to Gunther and it’s doing my head in!

Also, how do people catch the legendary fish that are really hard?
bait, and lures from Willy with the erm iridium hook and hope for the best 😂😂😂 you can also buy a soup from Willy that boosts your fishing skill even if you are maxed at 10, so that’s worth doing if your trying to the Legendary fish.

bait, and lures from Willy with the erm iridium rod and hope for the best 😂😂😂 you can also buy a soup from Willy that boosts your fishing skill even if you are maxed at 10, so that’s worth doing if your trying to the Legendary fish.

Back to playing this, got a little over my first year an deleted it cause I hated the farm 😂 so started new, now into summer in my second year an rushing to get things done, read online that grampa shrine works on a point based system, does anyone know if you can eventually light all 4 candles an get the statue or is it a once it's 3rd year you get whatever you get an that's it?

I've only got a walleye to catch which I think is fall an my community centre is done an my strawberrys in the greenhouse should cover the money, working on raising hearts as well an trying get the museum done

Can't get past floor 1 in skull cavern either, I badly need iridium 😂

Reactions: 3
Back to playing this, got a little over my first year an deleted it cause I hated the farm 😂 so started new, now into summer in my second year an rushing to get things done, read online that grampa shrine works on a point based system, does anyone know if you can eventually light all 4 candles an get the statue or is it a once it's 3rd year you get whatever you get an that's it?

I've only got a walleye to catch which I think is fall an my community centre is done an my strawberrys in the greenhouse should cover the money, working on raising hearts as well an trying get the museum done

Can't get past floor 1 in skull cavern either, I badly need iridium 😂
You can keep trying with the candles, costs a diamond each time you check. I was stuck at 3 for a while but eventually got to 4

You can keep trying with the candles, costs a diamond each time you check. I was stuck at 3 for a while but eventually got to 4
Thanks, do you still get the statue once reaching 4, I still have fall an winter to go so hoping to max out some hearts then an have the rusty key as well as maxed out skills

Thanks, do you still get the statue once reaching 4, I still have fall an winter to go so hoping to max out some hearts then an have the rusty key as well as maxed out skills
Yep you get the statue of perfection which then gives you iridium every day 🙌🏻

I really want to try Stardew Valley but I have no idea what it actually is or what you do, is it like Animal Crossing? A lot of the people I talk to online also play AC so makes me think they're similar?

I really want to try Stardew Valley but I have no idea what it actually is or what you do, is it like Animal Crossing? A lot of the people I talk to online also play AC so makes me think they're similar?
If you’ve ever played harvest moon, it’s really just an updated version of that. You have a little farm and have to get to know people in the town. It’s very cute and relaxed.

• Heart
It's kind of similer, I was a huge AC fan an kept getting told to try stardew but it's 2d pixel look put me off 😅 so when it come out on game pass I decided to try it an I got hooked on it, now I've went an bought it for my switch as well 😂

If you have game pass it's worth trying it out

• Heart
Omg, fancy seeing you here, I love stardew
It’s such a comfort game isn’t it!

I got My Time in Portia the other month and I do enjoy it but wish I’d got it on switch rather than PS5 as I reckon I’d play it more often if I had. My boyfriend hogs the PS5

• Heart

I got My Time in Portia the other month and I do enjoy it but wish I’d got it on switch rather than PS5 as I reckon I’d play it more often if I had. My boyfriend hogs the PS5
Oh, I bought My time in Portia on Switch, but I couldn't really get into it.

I bought another copy of Stardew on pc now, so I can co-op with my boyfriend.
I also started a new save and installed some mods/cheats 😅
I intended to not use too many cheats, so now it's summer year 1: community center almost done, married to Sebastian (wouldn't recommend), have all the animals, have befriended pretty much everyone completely and have 16 million on my bank account 😂

Although I have to say I do prefer when you really have to work for everything. I'm just quickly building my dream farm now and then I'll restart with a "real" farm.

Oh, I bought My time in Portia on Switch, but I couldn't really get into it.

I bought another copy of Stardew on pc now, so I can co-op with my boyfriend.
I also started a new save and installed some mods/cheats 😅
I intended to not use too many cheats, so now it's summer year 1: community center almost done, married to Sebastian (wouldn't recommend), have all the animals, have befriended pretty much everyone completely and have 16 million on my bank account 😂

Although I have to say I do prefer when you really have to work for everything. I'm just quickly building my dream farm now and then I'll restart with a "real" farm.
Ah I am so tempted to get it on PC for the mods. Some of them are wild! Have you seen the horny batchelor mod?? 😂

It's brilliant Apple, I don't play AC but my daughter does, they're kinda similar in that you potter about and have villagers and crops, same cute vibe.

It's soooo comforting, it's my winter game for sure, I play on the Xbox but my daughter's just bought it for herself on her switch 😅