Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Leah

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Maru

• Penny

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like there's quite some Stardew lovers out there!

It's actually been a while since I played and I miss it so much, need to go back to my farm ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Going give this a try, any good tips I should do at the beginning? Will I need to hoard certain things lol

Going give this a try, any good tips I should do at the beginning? Will I need to hoard certain things lol
Don't sell all your wood and stones 😅
And bookmark the Stardew wikia!

Aaah, enjoy, wish I could start Stardew again for the first time ever 🤩
It's such a great game and there is so much to find/figure out!

Reactions: 2
Don't sell all your wood and stones 😅
And bookmark the Stardew wikia!

Aaah, enjoy, wish I could start Stardew again for the first time ever 🤩
It's such a great game and there is so much to find/figure out!
Thanks 😁 can't wait to give it a go

i immediately came in here just to give love to my boy shane! 🥹

it’s such a lovely and relaxing game: i wish i could play it for the first time again too!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Some random tips if there are any newbies👩‍🌾
-Hoard wood and stones, try not to sell much! They will be needed for the farm.
-Pay attention to crop growth times.
-Keep a couple of spares of each crop/fish/mineral/food etc. you get, don't sell it all. The villagers post help ads on Pierre's shop and the spares come in handy; helping vthe villagers both earn you some money and improve relationship with them.
-Try to fix the greenhouse first, you can plant fruit trees (among other things) in there and you won't need to think about the the trees again until you want to pick the fruit. Four seasons of fresh produce. They come in handy as gifts and for wine/jelly in the future.
-Fishing was so tricky for me for a long time, once I got the hang of it, it became great fun. Some tackles make the job easier, especially for tricky/rare fish.
-Make sure you have a couple of silos up if you have animals, and don't cut all the grass in the farm until the last days of autumn. Grass gives you hay for the farm animals in winter. If you run out, you can buy from Marnie but why spend for it when it's everywhere in the farm? Animals also prefer feeding outdoors, so I always plant a bunch of grass in their area, except in winter when they need to stay in the barn.

Love this game, and looking forward to Haunted Chocolatier too. My fave bachelor is Elliot, he's kind of cringe but he's cute lol. And he gives you coffee in the mornings ☕ From the girls I like Haley's character development but haven't married any of them yet.

I've heard that Shane goes back to his troubled ways after marriage, is that true? If so, that's a let down 😣

I’m currently spring year 4 married to Sam with two kids but I’ve actually been a total hussy and romanced everyone to 10 hearts behind his back 😂😂😂 it’s annoying how once you’ve had their 10 heart events they kind of just go back to being normal with you again, not flirty or that interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do have a soft spot for my first ever husband Sam but on my most recent play I’m embracing my cottagecore side and I’m married to Leah.

i always mess up and sell stuff I need, even after playing for years so I’d say just don’t sell much. Don’t forget to take advantage of the spring and autumn days where the berries go mad.

love this game so much, my favourite ever maybe.

• Heart
I didn't know there was so much in it like marriages an kids 😅 will be fun to interact with all the characters, usually am terrible at hoarding things so it's nice to know that might be helpful lol

My fiancé and I play together on the co-op bit with our own farm, I think we’re in the 3rd year 🥰 but I’ve started my own farm too, so I’m starting all over again

So obsessed with this game. I'm currently on year 3 of my 3rd play through.

My tips - hang on to a prismatic shard of you find one so you can get the galaxy sword. I always make sure my 1st one goes to that.
If you find a Dino egg, save and hatch it.

My tips - hang on to a prismatic shard of you find one so you can get the galaxy sword. I always make sure my 1st one goes to that.
The dinosaurs are so cuuuuute 😍🦖
I think I already had four farms. Usually I play through about four years. Then I get kinda bored and start a new farm.

I love starting with the forest farm because you get lots of hardwood. So you can get the horse sooner.

Reactions: 1

My fiancé and I had a massive fight because he wanted to use our prismatic shard for the galaxy sword but I wanted to use it to craft a wedding ring so we could get married

we argued for ages and then realised we were fighting over a game 😂

• Haha
Does it matter what farm you start on? I went for the one in the woods since it said it was good for wood, tried not to chop everything down or clear away everything as well, sorta just cleared enough room for my seeds

I keep getting lost in town as well 😅

Reactions: 1
I've found my people!! I've played SV since it came out, on and off.
I'm currently in my second year, winter in the four corners farm - my husband was supposed to play but he gets bored of these games quickly so lasted one day 🙄😂

Accidentally romanced Sam - but got the ick because we snuck into his house 😅 so now he's my boyfriend and I don't know how to dump him but I'm trying to romance Harvey and Sebby lmao.

I wonder if who we go for reflects our own ages? I find Sam, Abigail, Alex and co quite young as I'm 27. But for some reason Sebastian I'm ok with, because he doesn't seem like I'd have to sneak into his house and has his tit together a bit more! Maybe I'm wrong as I'm only 4 hearts in with him and Harvey.

My husband looks similar to Harveys character but has the emo boy, introverted personality of Sebastian which is why I can't choose 😂

I've found my people!! I've played SV since it came out, on and off.
I'm currently in my second year, winter. Accidentally romanced Sam - but got the ick because we snuck into his house 😅 so now he's my boyfriend and I don't know how to dump him but I'm trying to romance Harvey and Sebby lmao.

I wonder if who we go for reflects our own ages? I find Sam, Abigail, Alex and co quite young as I'm 27. But for some reason Sebastian I'm ok with, because he doesn't seem like I'd have to sneak into his house and has his tit together a bit more! Maybe I'm wrong as I'm only 4 hearts in with him and Harvey.

My husband looks similar to Harvey but has the emo boy, introverted look of Sebastian which is why I can't choose 😂
Sam and Alex are the two that I have absolutely no interest in, you're right that they seem the youngest haha.

Over the last 4 save files, I've married all 4 of the other guys and Seb was the best to date but I liked being married to Elliott the most. I'm married to Harvey right now and have found him the most boring!

Sam and Alex are the two that I have absolutely no interest in, you're right that they seem the youngest haha.

Over the last 4 save files, I've married all 4 of the other guys and Seb was the best to date but I liked being married to Elliott the most. I'm married to Harvey right now and have found him the most boring!
I found with Sam he seemed more mature until his dad comes home but by then I was quite far with his hearts so gave him a change lol. But yes, the bedroom sneaking just put me off 🙈

Oh no! Harvey seemed the cloest in age with me and seems nice enough. I'm constantly reading about the best love interests, if their story outweighs the gifts etc and can never choose 😂