Stardew Valley Game

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, I've actually watched some YouTube videos on some stuff as well, an I have to keep looking up how to do stuff, it seems snow isn't classed as a rainy day as I need the guy on the beach to give me the pendent to marry but he doesn't show up in snow
Once you've completed the community center that's when you can unlock ginger island and talk to willy. Yeah YouTube great to! I love watching the day 1 to 100 videos.

I'm sure he came when it snowed? 🤔 Who are you marrying? 😁

Once you've completed the community center that's when you can unlock ginger island and talk to willy. Yeah YouTube great to! I love watching the day 1 to 100 videos.

I'm sure he came when it snowed? 🤔 Who are you marrying? 😁
Awesome, I have 2 stars in my community hall done

Trying marry Sebastian, I've done 10 hearts with him, all cut scenes an he has the bouquet, also done the bridge to the other part of the beach but he doesn't show

Trying marry Sebastian, I've done 10 hearts with him, all cut scenes an he has the bouquet, also done the bridge to the other part of the beach but he doesn't show
I'm nearing winter so will have to see if he pops up! Aw Sebastians cute! I've not married anyone in the game. Got krobus to live with me in one save. I'm trying to romance everyone and get their hearts up 🤣

I married Sam and then dated and got to 10 hearts with Leah, Sebastian, Abigail, Haley, Elliot, Alex, Shane and Emily 😂😂😂😂 I felt I needed to do that as I married Sam quick and felt I’d missed out so went and saw what the 10 heart events were with other characters I liked and then realised staying married to Sam was fine and I wasn’t really missing out. He’d only occasionally have dialogue about me gifting others and whether he should be concerned but I never lost hearts with him or anything 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Does make me laugh to think I dated a few of these characters whilst presumably heavily pregnant with the two children I have had with Sam 😂 (obviously you’re character never looks pregnant in the game but just imagining)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Am looking forward to getting more stars with them all an seeing all the cut scenes, I've only got 1 star with some so far

the man to get the marriage thing only comes on a rainy day if that helps

the man to get the marriage thing only comes on a rainy day if that helps
I know I looked it up, was hoping snow counted as a "rainy day" but seems it doesn't count, Ive finally finished my very first year an seen its going rain tomorrow so will catch him then

Honestly felt like I hardly did anything during winter lol, couldn't really do much apart from fish or mine, glad it's spring again an I've a ton of seeds really for planting so I can finally enjoy farming

I’m currently in winter and it’s so boring 😭 just a load of fishing and collecting items I guess! I’m too scared to go into the skull caves in the desert, I nearly die immediately but I want Iridium 😭

So Ive started playing this non-stop since reading this thread. Got through Spring and Summer of year 3. Just entered Fall. Had my second baby with my lazy ass husband Sam (I thought it was Alex). I'm focusing on artisan cheeses and wines and that to earn money.

Reactions: 4
I went to skull caverns whilst drunk. Do not recommend!! Ha ha I was doing alright at first but then I got cocky and set off a bomb but then didn’t eat something to bring my health back up just jumped straight down to the next level and got my arse handed to me by the monsters there 😂😂😂 so annoying!! Wasted about 30 staircases, drunk me didn’t consider just closing the game and restarting the day either 🙈

• Haha
I’m currently in winter and it’s so boring 😭 just a load of fishing and collecting items I guess! I’m too scared to go into the skull caves in the desert, I nearly die immediately but I want Iridium 😭
Am the same, really need iridium, was dissapointed the metorite only gave a few ores, am back in spring now, finally married sebastian an he's great lol, he's watered my crops like 4 times now an fed all the animals twice

Reactions: 2
I reeeeally wanted iridium but I hate the skull cavern lol, but I found this on the wiki and it’s SO helpful! The statue gives me so much iridium every day x

Reactions: 3
From what I've heard the super cucumbers in a pond can also spawn some iridium ores somtimes but I've not tried it

About to hit 800 hours on this game, all on different farms and restarts, never 100% it yet.
Only one cooking Recipe left to get and cook, then I can tick off that!
Missing 2 fish too 🙄

And if your struggling in skull mine, cheese is an amazing health stat gain and fairly easy to get once you get cows.

I’ve finally managed to 100% complete the game! I’ve been full on addicted again over the last few months and now I need to find a new game to play for a bit. I don’t have the energy to start over on a new farm yet 😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve finally managed to 100% complete the game! I’ve been full on addicted again over the last few months and now I need to find a new game to play for a bit. I don’t have the energy to start over on a new farm yet 😂
Let us know if you find a game! I feel a little burnt out on Stardew at the mo. Cannot wait for him to release Haunted Chocolatier

Let us know if you find a game! I feel a little burnt out on Stardew at the mo. Cannot wait for him to release Haunted Chocolatier
I use Minecraft if am feeling a bit burnt out, or there's story of seasons mineral town which is basically just like stardew but 3d, it's quite cute, haven't played too much of it since I've been on stardew but they are very similar

I'm on a 100% journey at the mo too! It's so addictive 😂 I think I'm pretty close now but need to get the golden clock and 6 more gold walnuts 😫

• Heart
These golden walnuts are the bane of my life. I can barely find any 😭 it’s driving me insane lol