Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember which Tattle member said she will let the ducks swim in her pool- You were right!
Let the ducks tit in the pool .. Stacey and her family can swim in 💩
It’s ok, she’s only letting the ducks in now ‘before they put the chemicals in’. 😖

Yes, of course Stacey, that makes total sense, because the ducks will clearly know the difference and not to then swim in the pool once the chemicals have been added. 🙀🤦‍♀️

How about not introducing the ducks to something on the one and only time they can go in (ie: when it’s not treated and chlorinated to within an inch of it’s watery life) knowing that they can’t go in it the rest of the time. Is she expecting the ducks, or for that matter the kids, to make the distinction between the two as clearly that ain’t gonna happen.

Well done Stacey, utter twattery as usual. 😖😆

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Compared to some out there her duck coop is bleeping tiny and also ridiculous how she expects they'll come out into the pond then go back in. The guys i follow who do it properly have huge self contained coops about 10x the size of hers. She has the space and money so can only assume she couldnt milk that for content like she wanted. No doubt she'll get a bigger one later down the line for yet more content. Its all content content content 🙄

Reactions: 12
How on earth are those ducks supposed to fit in that hutch thing she's calling their 'bedroom'????? It's not even big even for bunnies!!!
And which mother of five, including three young children, (plus two dogs) has the time and opportunity to actually sit for hours building something like that, taking no notice of everything going on around her??!!

Reactions: 24
I don’t look at St Stace instagram and hadn’t realised there was a new thread but it would appear she has completely taken over where Hinch has left off. Pickle Cottage is changing its name to Pickle Farm. She is so unrelatable, compared to when she was in her previous house, and so unlikeable. The lies just seem to roll off her tongue. Next up the new room she built all by herself 🙄

Reactions: 23
Another thing she’s taken from Hinch……. The incorrect pronunciation of pergola.

Its Perg-uh-la
Not Per-goal-a

Edit on account of my rage
IMG_3363.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why the duck would you want ducks when you’ve got about 100 kids and animals! Attention seeking at its best!

Reactions: 13
Gifted garden furniture with tags still on or “loads of you asking about my chairs, they’re from my own range I designed myself” 🙄
I think they're just the fire safety tags but why must she take pictures and videos of everything, just show us the empty pool room, and if you must, just show us it with the furniture back in it, non all the shite in-between!

Reactions: 10
Compared to some out there her duck coop is bleeping tiny and also ridiculous how she expects they'll come out into the pond then go back in. The guys i follow who do it properly have huge self contained coops about 10x the size of hers. She has the space and money so can only assume she couldnt milk that for content like she wanted. No doubt she'll get a bigger one later down the line for yet more content. Its all content content content 🙄
She'll have a duck coop man-made for free from a local small business soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gifted garden furniture with tags still on or “loads of you asking about my chairs, they’re from my own range I designed myself” 🙄
I was thinking they were new chairs as did she not make a big song & dance about her washing them either last year or earlier this year. Or were they in a different area?? Her house is so big you lose track of it
---
She'll have a duck coop man-made for free from a local small business soon enough.
Small business with 80k followers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s a muntjac deer, not a baby deer (AKA a fawn). She needs to put some fencing up. They breed all year round, and will destroy her garden root and stem if she’s not careful!

I love how she said “when friends pop to see you for cuppa” what friends? I only seen one women helping her and she is probably her PR 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s a muntjac deer, not a baby deer (AKA a fawn). She needs to put some fencing up. They breed all year round, and will destroy her garden root and stem if she’s not careful!
I have to say, after watching Leave The World Behind, I’m quite scared of deer so I’d be breaking my neck to get fencing!
---
I love how she said “when friends pop to see you for cuppa” what friends? I only seen one women helping her and she is probably her PR 🤣🤣🤣
Without meaning to sound nasty I don’t think she actually has any friends. The night she went out with the girls, and even her hen abroad, it was her sister and her pals. I wonder if she does any of the school run and if so, speaks to any other mothers? When she invited the school for a pool party that just seemed braggy and I can’t imagine she had many fans after that tit show

Reactions: 16
I have to say, after watching Leave The World Behind, I’m quite scared of deer so I’d be breaking my neck to get fencing!
---

Without meaning to sound nasty I don’t think she actually has any friends. The night she went out with the girls, and even her hen abroad, it was her sister and her pals. I wonder if she does any of the school run and if so, speaks to any other mothers? When she invited the school for a pool party that just seemed braggy and I can’t imagine she had many fans after that tit show
You are not being nasty - you saying what is truth!
We all here know she doesn’t have any friends -only her sister friends , her management and her pr..
I really would love to know the truth about last year last minute pool party- I bet it was arranged in advance and if I was one of them mums , It would really pissed me off for Saint Stacey to brag how she saved it!!

Reactions: 12
I can’t remember which Tattle member said she will let the ducks swim in her pool- You were right!
Let the ducks tit in the pool .. Stacey and her family can swim in 💩
It was meeeeeee, awarding myself a Bingo! 🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really would love to know the truth about last year last minute pool party- I bet it was arranged in advance and if I was one of them mums , It would really pissed me off for Saint Stacey to brag how she saved it!!
Oh absolutely it was all pre-arranged. I would bet any money on that. Just lied about, like everything else she does.

• Heart