Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those labels she’s pushing that her sister makes… I just don’t understand them. Why are people stupid enough to buy them when it’s literally Microsoft word font with a border around it?? 😂 Blows my mind that it’s a business.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Those labels she’s pushing that her sister makes… I just don’t understand them. Why are people stupid enough to buy them when it’s literally Microsoft word font with a border around it?? 😂 Blows my mind that it’s a business.
This really frys my brain ffs people know what pasta is etc

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her thighs definitely look more muscular in her latest story. The wee ducks are cute though 🦆🥰

Reactions: 3
We don’t think why did you set up camera and talking to your”instagram family “ Stacey!!!
We all think Why oh why you keep showing us your camel toe??? 🤢 I seen it more then my own 🤣🤣
---
So who has a bacterial infection? Likely caused from kissing ducks you can assume 🙄
🤣🤣🤣 you have to laugh! We all here knew - they will have the ducks in their bed, bath, house and the kids will constantly kiss them, run around in ducks tit 💩.. poor kids I feel sorry for them

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
We don’t think why did you set up camera and talking to your”instagram family “ Stacey!!!
We all think Why oh why you keep showing us your camel toe??? 🤢 I seen it more then my own 🤣🤣
---

🤣🤣🤣 you have to laugh! We all here knew - they will have the ducks in their bed, bath, house and the kids will constantly kiss them, run around in ducks tit 💩.. poor kids I feel sorry for them
She’s such an attention seeker

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She knows exactly what she’s doing, that stupid laugh, showing her bits off any time she can, she needs to grow up, she’s pathetic

Reactions: 16
I can get over her washing line feck all on it for family of 7 and were it Is but hey anything to look relatable
Imagine living your life and everything you do is planned and contrived for social media

Reactions: 19
Is she stoned on that story where she’s watering the veg patch?? She certainly sounds it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is that crappy washing line so far away that you need to catch a bus to get to it?… and the bottom of the big sheet/towel is just draped on the grass 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is that crappy washing line so far away that you need to catch a bus to get to it?… and the bottom of the big sheet/towel is just draped on the grass 🙄
Pity if any of the kids have hay fever, the washing is draped everywhere.

Reactions: 4
Because it’s a stunt washing line. They don’t have a real washing line because the housekeeper does all the household laundry and uses a tumble dryer

Reactions: 25
She's been out this morning before the kids get up for a sneaky fag. Watering the veg my ass
---
Looks like it might be Roess with the rash round her face needing the ointment in the fridge

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7