Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look vile, why would a young woman wear those unattractive apple catchers 😳 they are fugly. There are far more attractive knickers with a bit of arse coverage than those baggy monstrosities
Apple catchers 😂😂
---
I often find I have the spare time to dig massive ponds inbetween looking after my young children, working, doing tit diy in my house and keeping it immaculately clean.......
And lets be honest that pond was not dug out with hand with 1 person doing it

Reactions: 7
I saw someone mentioning on Digital Spy that she was holding a duck last night, on Gogglebox. I obviously blanked my mind so successfully while muting the tv when they were on, that I didn't notice.
She’d got both of them on her knee in one scene and was cuddling the dachshund other times

Reactions: 3
Another little end of the day "catch up" with Stace, featuring reminders of her sponsored skincare and hair oils. "Don't know why I'm telling you all this story *guffaw*". Yes you do Stacey, it's all part of the schedule.

Reactions: 16
She must be away somewhere cause sticker sister had to watch the football in her own gaff.
We all know she spends more time at her sisters than at her own house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw someone mentioning on Digital Spy that she was holding a duck last night, on Gogglebox. I obviously blanked my mind so successfully while muting the tv when they were on, that I didn't notice.
She was. My husband noticed and was confused 😂 It was the grey duck, so blended into her greige clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Close your bleeping mush when you eat FFS and shut up. They are revolting on Gogglebox between them and The dyers I feel like watching this melts my brain cells

Reactions: 2
Do they claim not to drink?
Stacey has said before she doesn’t like the taste of alcohol so doesn’t drink but then has been on nights out with Joe and it’s been referenced she is drinking. Zach is 16 so I guess he can drink at home with his parents (which is where he was) but not buy it for himself at the prom

Reactions: 4
There was definitely a bot clear out that day cos hinch lost more than usual that day too. I imagine she’s working which is why she’s not posting but will definitely have a “omg 6 mill, I never even noticed” contrived celebrAtion which includes a rehab giveaway/data mining.
I bet they are going away in the summer holidays so she’s having to cram in all her filming schedule now.

Reactions: 11
There was definitely a bot clear out that day cos hinch lost more than usual that day too. I imagine she’s working which is why she’s not posting but will definitely have a “omg 6 mill, I never even noticed” contrived celebrAtion which includes a rehab giveaway/data mining.
I bet they are going away in the summer holidays so she’s having to cram in all her filming schedule now.
I've been looking at Hinchs social blade over the last few weeks and wow, she's been losing so many followers every day

• Haha
Reactions: 2