Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The end of the father's day post for Joe the behaviour of those children in a restaurant is absolutely disgusting those kids are feral
Dreadful isn't it!!
---
Kitchen is not lasting long! And every opportunity to post Sisters cup.....oh Stace where did you get the cup from???
1718614917539.png

Reactions: 7
Just saw a throwback on Facebook to her X factor audition. She used to be really pretty, the sticker sister looked healthy and normal, and even Simon Cowell looked normal, not weird like he does now. What on earth have they all done to themselves, Stacey's teeth looked fine when she was 19, why has she had those enormous horse veneers fitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just saw a throwback on Facebook to her X factor audition. She used to be really pretty, the sticker sister looked healthy and normal, and even Simon Cowell looked normal, not weird like he does now. What on earth have they all done to themselves, Stacey's teeth looked fine when she was 19, why has she had those enormous horse veneers fitted.
She reckons pregnancy destroyed her teeth. Doesn’t explain why she has teeth so big she can’t even shut her mouth now though. Probably got them free

Reactions: 17
She reckons pregnancy destroyed her teeth. Doesn’t explain why she has teeth so big she can’t even shut her mouth now though. Probably got them free
Of course she'll have got them free. I doubt that woman has paid full price for anything since becoming famous. Everything she does and says is monetised. I'm pretty sure she only popped out three kids with Tanjo was because of the cash each child would generate.

Reactions: 18
I was just thinking that, WHAT is the point!
They have a literally swimming pool in their back garden. Why would you bring the effort on yourself.

Oooh - unless the pool, and the pond, and all other superhuman-Stacey tasks are being done by professionals this weekend while they're out of the way.
👏👏👏👏👏 I just came to say you were right! She is pretending she is cleaning the pool to be ready for the summer but in reality it has been done over the weekend

Reactions: 15
Isn't Rex at school?

Not that I'm making excuses for the Dagenham Deceiver, she makes no secret of favouring her first daughter.
My bad but she should have went to the appointment with belle but she's as you say with the chosen one

Reactions: 7
It's doing those kids no favours, letting them do as they please.
I kinda feel sorry for Rex, and maybe it's partly why he acts up a bit - he was the golden child, and now he has a one way ticket to the annex, I'd say.

As others have said, imagine teachers telling him to sit down and herself snorting laughing if anything is said to her about his behaviour. 🙄

Reactions: 16
It's probably the sticker sister. Paying for the free advertising of those cups she's copied from Stanley and charging extortionate prices for

Reactions: 12
That place they are staying is like a mud bath there no sand just black grit. Not sure I'd want my kids up to their knees in mud every day their clothes are filthy and so are they with mud
It's because it the river Thames. The caravan is haven Kent Coast which is near the isle of grain.
---
Before mummy came home. Now you can tell mummy's home.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate myself for this……but I love the tiles in the pool 😬

also funny she misses the pool guy, prob won’t do it for free anymore and is busy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13