Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new PA is about to get fired, imagine getting your shadow in shot so there’s no doubt she’s not home with Rose doing it all herself
Mandy must be slacking 😂
---
I had a look at the pool guy page so either he’s really not done it this time or she’s found someone else to do as we all know she’s not done it herself

Reactions: 10
She is adding water now and there is that great big dirty pile of sh**e in the middle. Is that not the drain part and why is it blocked. You would not catch me in that pool. It is dirty. Yes Dave was there for sure. His voice could be clearly heard warning Belle that one of the ducks could "bite her bum". I hate that word haha. I wonder if he lives there and as he has no expenses he can keep going on holiday.

Reactions: 10
Nahhhhhhh, get in the bleeping bin. Honestly don't know what goes through these weirdos minds to even message Dirty Dave stuff like that. 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Screenshot_20240617_222133_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Stupid question probably, but do you normally fill a swimming pool with just a garden hose? I’ve obviously never had one plus we’ve got a water meter so……..! 😂
Surely it will take forever?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stupid question probably, but do you normally fill a swimming pool with just a garden hose? I’ve obviously never had one plus we’ve got a water meter so……..! 😂
Surely it will take forever?!!
Overnight & into the following morning , we had one

Reactions: 6
Belle just smacked that poor little grey duck in the head while in the paddling pool. I understand it was most likely an accident - but SS mustn't have even noticed to then upload it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How often do you think we'll see the ducks swimming (and shitting) in the human pool this summer then?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
How often do you think we'll see the ducks swimming (and shitting) in the human pool this summer then?!
lots, definitely lots

maybe during the "impromptu" all class party that Stacey has done at the end of the school year before, where all the class came and she pretended it was a last minute job, with bouncy castle etc..

this year she can have loads of kids, ducks, dogs, family members all in and out off the pool while she sits in her greenhouse designing "things". I say things as her "talents" are dubious .

anyone steps in bird tit, it's okay Hoe will stick their trainers in the dishwasher while he chops a tiny amount of salad to last a week.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Not totally unrelated, but saw this on ‘Right Guys Reviews’ thread. Applies to them all, Skanky, Sticker, Greedy, Hinch…….Those poor children, the long term effects on their lives do not bear thinking about.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Where we holiday abroad they had pet ducks. They owners were told to keep them off the premises and away from the pool area or they would be closed down. Before this you would know they were around, piles if runny tit everywhere.

Reactions: 4
Dear God no, she’s got some nerve. She actually has the cheek to say;

‘I actually live for designing oughtum, wint-er homeware…’

Eh? What? ‘Designing’ you say Stacey? What exactly do you mean by designing then? Have you got yourself to college or uni and some qualifications in design or something equally creative? Or perhaps you learned on the job and got yourself hours and hours of voluntary and/or apprenticeship work, learning from the best and working alongside professionals who have worked in the business for years? 🤷‍♀️

Oh… none of the above, I see… 🤔

So what you actually do is just pick out stuff you like from the choices you’re given which happen to be things that have been actually designed by actual designers who have put the work and study and effort in. Then, in true Stacey Solomon style (think buying yourself into a business and then five minutes later swooping in on awards night and snaffling all the accolades) you put your name to them and declare you’ve ‘designed’ them, ready for them to be scooped up by your eager sheep, running to Asda as fast as their little woolly legs will carry them in order to recreate Pickle Cottage in their own home. 🤦‍♀️

Pah? I don’t know why people complain so much, this ‘designing’ lark is a piece of piss right Stace?! 😖

😉😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I went on Facebook earlier & her choppers cropped up on a shorts ad for hellofresh.

Kiss of death for me, a company giving stuff to entitled beggers like that......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went on Facebook earlier & her choppers cropped up on a shorts ad for hellofresh.

Kiss of death for me, a company giving stuff to entitled beggers like that......
Anything advertised by Stacey and co is immediately on my blacklist. Anything advertised by Dodgy Dave is also blacklisted - imagine saving up to go on a cruise and finding that slug on the next sunlounger?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Anything advertised by Stacey and co is immediately on my blacklist. Anything advertised by Dodgy Dave is also blacklisted - imagine saving up to go on a cruise and finding that slug on the next sunlounger?
Ugh, freeloading sex-pest bleep 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This post says it all. In one sentence he is wanting the sympathy by telling everyone yet again that it’s a ‘hard day for me’ 😴 and then any pity you may feel (I didn’t) goes when he finishes it with the word ‘AD’. Imagine all those families that have also lost Dads but don’t get given a free weekend away to compensate it. Plus it was 30 years ago he lost his dad and to be still using it for insta engagement/content is wrong 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Not totally unrelated, but saw this on ‘Right Guys Reviews’ thread. Applies to them all, Skanky, Sticker, Greedy, Hinch…….Those poor children, the long term effects on their lives do not bear thinking about.
This is spot on.

I had a discussion about this once on one of her posts. When the eldest two decided they didn’t want to feature as much she declared she was only going to post with their approval from now on. But the little ones still don’t get a choice??

The come back from the Stacey bummers was to ask me whether I post pics of my children online… indeed I do I replied BUT my profiles aren’t open to almost 6million strangers they’re locked down and restricted to only people I know in real life and I’d never post them in the bath or similar. I was berated for that opinion being told if I saw a problem with her kids being posted in a state of undress that’s my problem… they just didn’t get it. My comments were of course deleted.

How people make out she’s a good mum is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30