Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yip she has no friends it’s the sister who has all the pals
I think Stacey may not be very pleasant in real life which is why she has no pals. I watched part of an interview with Kim Marsh years ago and she talked about her childhood and admitted she had no friends and nobody liked her but she was so determined to succeed. Even though Stacey comes across all ditsy and silly little me she isn’t really and would likely have trampled in anybody to be famous.

Reactions: 26
I am all for kids to get dirty and have a fun but she let her kids walk around without shoes all the time.. there is dog 💩, duck 💩, rabbit 💩 and then they walk inside of the house . That’s why she has to get new sofas, sofa cover every year

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I think Stacey may not be very pleasant in real life which is why she has no pals. I watched part of an interview with Kim Marsh years ago and she talked about her childhood and admitted she had no friends and nobody liked her but she was so determined to succeed. Even though Stacey comes across all ditsy and silly little me she isn’t really and would likely have trampled in anybody to be famous.
Absolutely this.
That one would step on her grandmother to get what she wants. The ditzy silly me act covers a very shrewd manipulative character, and only fools the sheep that follow her.

Reactions: 28
I am all for kids to get dirty and have a fun but she let her kids walk around without shoes all the time.. there is dog 💩, duck 💩, rabbit 💩 and then they walk inside of the house . That’s why she has to get new sofas, sofa cover every year
You forgot the deer 💩!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gets invited to open a food bank along with local councillor and turns up in a T-shirt tucked into her bra ????? When was this ever a good look #hasntgotaclue

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Gets invited to open a food bank along with local councillor and turns up in a T-shirt tucked into her bra ????? When was this ever a good look #hasntgotaclue
Flashing her belly ( ready for the gym stuff) and it looks like she is not wearing bra 🤣🤣🤣 what a scruffy person

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't know about tucking her top into her bra, it doesn't even look like she's wearing one as her nips are standing to attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do these millionaire’s pay for anything or is everything gifted the sooner this stops the better, instahuns, no wonder some kids don’t want to do anything, they have all sold there souls to the devil, every action has a reaction.

Reactions: 16
Do these millionaire’s pay for anything or is everything gifted the sooner this stops the better, instahuns, no wonder some kids don’t want to do anything, they have all sold there souls to the devil, every action has a reaction.
They need calling out on it at every turn. Awful load of scrounging cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You know your tits are saggy when you can tuck a jumper under them
🎵Do your boobs hang low,
Do they wobble to and fro,
Can you tie them in a knot,
Can you tie them in bow,
Will they hold your jumper welly (🤔🤣)
When you wanna show your belly,
As you’ll never be a Stacey if your boobs don’t hang low…🎶

Sorry, I couldn’t resist! 😆

• Haha