Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything advertised by Stacey and co is immediately on my blacklist. Anything advertised by Dodgy Dave is also blacklisted - imagine saving up to go on a cruise and finding that slug on the next sunlounger?
Definitely the same here!
I know this isn’t her but Paris Fury showed up on my Instagram (I don’t follow her). Her and her husband are multi-millionaires and she was on a gifted holiday in a Hoseasons lodge! I couldn’t believe it ! Unfortunately, there’s too many companies to boycott now because of these “influencers”! It makes me sick! 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Definitely the same here!
I know this isn’t her but Paris Fury showed up on my Instagram (I don’t follow her). Her and her husband are multi-millionaires and she was on a gifted holiday in a Hoseasons lodge! I couldn’t believe it ! Unfortunately, there’s too many companies to boycott now because of these “influencers”! It makes me sick! 😡
Dammit I literally booked a hoseasons lodge yesterday. Like you say these days if you boycotted everywhere that gives influencers freebies there would be no where to go. My kids love Legoland and I wouldn't want them to miss out because of her. I can still choose not to buy anything she advertises for myself though.

Reactions: 17
Nahhhhhhh, get in the bleeping bin. Honestly don't know what goes through these weirdos minds to even message Dirty Dave stuff like that. 🥴🥴🥴🥴

View attachment 3000600
Jesus Christ these people aren’t right in the head 🙈
---
How often do you think we'll see the ducks swimming (and shitting) in the human pool this summer then?!
Pool of dream for the ducks
---
Of course she’s just has just posted a snippet of the Asda autumn range that she designed, and will make out again how it was an accident to reveal it. Eh no you didn’t, Asda have told you to post that snippet of their stuff that a design team have spent hours weeks even months coming up with for you to take the credit for by putting your name to it!! If I worked on the Asda design team for this stuff I would be fuming she’s getting all the credit for it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I hate it when influencers do this. We haven’t even had the summer solstice yet (so technically still in spring!) and these dicks are banging on about Autumn and Winter to sell stuff. It makes me feel genuinely depressed in the same way ‘back to school’ displays in shops in July do (I’m 36 with no kids! I don’t go to school but the trauma is INBUILT).

Reactions: 32
I hate it when influencers do this. We haven’t even had the summer solstice yet (so technically still in spring!) and these dicks are banging on about Autumn and Winter to sell stuff. It makes me feel genuinely depressed in the same way ‘back to school’ displays in shops in July do (I’m 36 with no kids! I don’t go to school but the trauma is INBUILT).
Wasn’t it last year she was wearing those thick jumpers when it was still piping hot in September 😂 all cause it needs to sell.
it’s sad though isn’t it. I saw a post saying how many weeks till Christmas the other day. It’s like wishing time away constantly

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Wasn’t it last year she was wearing those thick jumpers when it was still piping hot in September 😂 all cause it needs to sell.
it’s sad though isn’t it. I saw a post saying how many weeks till Christmas the other day. It’s like wishing time away constantly
There's a lot to be said for living in the moment and focussing on the present. Planning for Christmas in June seems a bit sad. Planning for a day out with the family this weekend is good. But Stacey's entire life is about making money, I'm sure she's earned enough now not to have to AD every single thing she does, but still she carries on. So she'll be showcasing her Autumn/Winter clothes, and her festive scented candles, and her Halloween and Guy Fawkes night tatt, instead of sitting back and seeing where life takes her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else wonder if they told her black would be the trend this year so she painted her kitchen black so she could flog this range... because shes going to do a dinner table again wont she. I just dont trust anything with her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I see on Joe's latest post someone holding a camera wearing read reflected in the oven door......same person who filmed SS cleaning the pool. They are holding a mobile not a camera

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes I found it really bad last year. Just let people live in the moment! But they don’t care, all they want is to sell.
And I actually love autumn - when it’s autumn. Let me enjoy summer whilst it’s here fgs

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry to they really expect us to believe they’ve had an influx of messages to Joe asking where his Father’s Day post is for his dead dad?! And the sheep blindly believe it as per usual. It’s all a big ploy for sympathy and it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 23
I’m sorry to they really expect us to believe they’ve had an influx of messages to Joe asking where his Father’s Day post is for his dead dad?! And the sheep blindly believe it as per usual. It’s all a big ploy for sympathy and it’s disgusting.
I agree with u she is not being Genuine

Reactions: 5
Well her last post about the old hot tub room and all the building works she has carried out to it (perlease) made me take a quick look at her stupid diy programme and there she is talking as if she is a flipping builder. It is ridiculous. She is sat in a fire place saying ... clothes designer one minute sat inside a fireplace the next. I am just keeping grounded. Never known anyone with such a high opinion of themself.

Reactions: 17
The ducks don’t care what colour their run and wee house is painted. She could’ve left it as it was but oh no she’s got to make a song & dance of painting it for the ducks

Reactions: 18
It’s honestly getting beyond a joke that every post features Rose in some way. Yay for the others escaping being used for the ‘gram 24/7 but still! You’d think she’s only got one child until it comes needing to sell something

Reactions: 22
How on earth are those ducks supposed to fit in that hutch thing she's calling their 'bedroom'????? It's not even big even for bunnies!!!

Reactions: 13
That video he posted of making a toad in the Ole as he would say was like a slap dash comedy routine. They must be trying to cash in on the comedy effect of tanjoe trying to cook. He's always got belle sitting up on a bench beside him which is quite dangerous for that kid. I suppose she is busy filming belle in everything she hasn't got time for belle. She makes it so obvious that Roess is the chosen one

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I can’t remember which Tattle member said she will let the ducks swim in her pool- You were right!
Let the ducks tit in the pool .. Stacey and her family can swim in 💩

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20