Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s going to wear trainers he could at least do the laces! Looks ridiculous!
Also Stacey bare foot and Joe wearing trainer socks! Why didn’t they wear shoes like everyone else!
If she wears shoes, it might detract from her dress and then people asking where the shoes are from instead of the dress. I’m 99.9999999% this will be part of her upcoming ITS collection. Nothing she posts is without an ulterior motive 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited. I’m wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Apparently the dress is from Primark. So does this mean she’s going to be doing a womenswear range with them in the future I wonder? As I said everything she does has another motive involved.

Reactions: 17
Does this one have any kind of relationship with kids fathers seems she comes across nice and sweet
In the past she has mentioned both boys being at their dads a few times so yes I believe he does. Same as Leighton. Lucky they get to escape to a normal family eh? Unlike the feral ones.

Reactions: 11
That's an awful drew she is wearing it's like a pair of curtains obviously more from her new range with that crappy company she works with

Reactions: 9
That's an awful drew she is wearing it's like a pair of curtains obviously more from her new range with that crappy company she works with
I mentioned earlier, that I thought it was from her upcoming ITS collection but apparently it’s Primark, so obviously gifted. The fact she does kids collections with them, how long before she does a womenswear range? Probably depends if her ITS contract allows it and who is prepared to pay her the most 🤢

Reactions: 6
She’s very close to 6 million now. Like 2 days away (unless hinch is sat there reporting bots on Stacey’s account). Can we place bingos for what her “celebration” will be? It is her duck it year after all 🤪
You called it, she's hit 6m now
Waits patiently for the breathy "I love you all" story, sitting on her 'designed by Stacey sofa', dragging Rehab oil through her hair, wearing clothes from the new ITS range, surrounded by the kids wearing her Primark range and her house full of her ASDA range.
To everyone who buys her stuff, I hope you enjoy watching the millionaire in her swimming pool knowing you've paid for it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You called it, she's hit 6m now
Waits patiently for the breathy "I love you all" story, sitting on her 'designed by Stacey sofa', dragging Rehab oil through her hair, wearing clothes from the new ITS range, surrounded by the kids wearing her Primark range and her house full of her ASDA range.
To everyone who buys her stuff, I hope you enjoy watching the millionaire in her swimming pool knowing you've paid for it all.
Spot on 😊 also she’ll say she didn’t realise she’d hit 6 million, but then all thrown together at the last minute, a 7pm grid post with the family, the obligatory 6M balloons and cake will make an appearance on her grid 🙄

Reactions: 17
I reckon she’ll wait a few days and then be like “omg you’ve all been messaging me, I hadn’t realised”. I’ll be surprised if she does it today incase she loses some tomorrow and drops back down 🤣

Reactions: 19
Just saw this on OKs Facebook page. There really is no hope with so many gullible, stupid, naive people around 🤦🏻‍♀️

“I’m sure I read she lets local kids use it” yeah only so she comes across as St Stace and it was only once for Instagram. Seriously some people truly believe she works hard and is thrifty!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dodgy Dave has posted a pic as he was obviously there too, in his obligatory vest top, bleurgh. Of coursse he is stupid and has one where Zach is clearly holding a bottle of beer. Saint Stace would not have showed us that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep I mentioned earlier that I found out it was from Primark 😂
Yes I was a couple of pages behind. This group moves fast. I checked out the Lydia Bright page and I've seen snails move faster. I have not been back since :rolleyes:. Pains me to say it actually looks good on her. Looks very pale in colour and flimsy in the shop. Perhaps they made her a special supervisor quality dress. Glad to see she has a cami on underneath!! I thought it looked very appropriate for the event. Not her normally scruffy self.
---
Dodgy Dave has posted a pic as he was obviously there too, in his obligatory vest top, bleurgh. Of coursse he is stupid and has one where Zach is clearly holding a bottle of beer. Saint Stace would not have showed us that.
He would have been the photographer.
---
SS and poor old Lee (I hated the way she spoke about him yesterday....I volunteered Lee to help the school forgetting that I also told Stace he would help with the duck house. Can't the bloke make plans for himself. She is obviously his keeper) lifting the duck house and Joe pra&&ing about on a digger that he has obviously borrowed from the industrial estate nextdoor or that poor farmer they are always referring to and then driving around like they live on a country estate :ROFLMAO:

He was holding what looked like a bottle of beer in one of her photos. It was brown and shaped like a Budweiser

Reactions: 3
Oh god they are back on Celebrity Gogglebox tomorrow love that programme think i might record it and wind past them two

• Sad
  • Angry