Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SEE TATTLE!! I do have friends 😂😂😂

Posting pics with faces blurred out just to show there was a group there. Mortified for her!

Also, interesting that she protects the privacy of grown ass adults more than she does her own kids 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I assume she means Zach has started an apprenticeship job because kids are no longer allowed to leave school at 16. They either have to go to college or 6th form, a paid apprenticeship or a job provided they do some form of education alongside it.

Reactions: 14
When she was painting Duckingham Palace and said she needed to get into her swimwear because she was hot I was thinking 1. Well of course you're hot painting in a bleeping jumper you bellend and 2. This will become a "so many of you were asking where my swimwear was from, well it's my new ITS range I've been designing for two years, we had to find the best environmentally friendly fabric but get it at the cheapest price possible for you because I love you all so much, you are the best insta family because you are stupid enough to pay for my luxury lifestyle love you byeee xoxoxox"
Duckingham palace…. That’s the first time I’ve laughed in AGES!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was the point in blurring the face of his dad and step mum? Just dont post it…oh i know saint staces very unsubtle way of telling us all they get on like a house on fire 🙄

Reactions: 18
Just came here to say what everyone else is saying, why post those pictures to just blur out the faces?!
also what’s with the hideous trainers with the suit, is this fashion?

Reactions: 11
I assume she means Zach has started an apprenticeship job because kids are no longer allowed to leave school at 16. They either have to go to college or 6th form, a paid apprenticeship or a job provided they do some form of education alongside it.
It doesn’t get checked up on so he could be working. I’ve had colleagues and friends with kids that have left at 16 and gone straight into work with no education alongside and nothing has come from it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Are the blurry people zach’s dad/stepmum/stepsiblings?
I was thinking more her sister who doesn’t want to be in the public eye, but know you mention it, it could be his dad, I’m assuming the kids are pupils from his school
---
It doesn’t get checked up on so he could be working. I’ve had colleagues and friends with kids that have left at 16 and gone straight into work with no education alongside and nothing has come from it.
I’m more surprised she’s not been on bragging about how many GSCEs he’s got and what grade. I think it will be 1 of her “friends” companies that he’s working for, and again no mention of what he’s actually working as.

Reactions: 7
Tbf it could be a summer job. Common round here for kids to do that in between finishing school after GCSEs and going to college or starting an apprenticeship, all of which tend to start in September.

Reactions: 12
I was thinking more her sister who doesn’t want to be in the public eye, but know you mention it, it could be his dad, I’m assuming the kids are pupils from his school
---

I’m more surprised she’s not been on bragging about how many GSCEs he’s got and what grade. I think it will be 1 of her “friends” companies that he’s working for, and again no mention of what he’s actually working as.
Results are not until end of August

Reactions: 9
Poor Zachary probably has to start earning his up-keeping money .. the smallest one are working for their up-keeping money every day. She will probably dress him in Primark or inthestyle clothing range

Reactions: 7
Forgive me if it’s been discussed but I was up all last night feeling ill, dozing on the sofa, tv on, when I heard this nasally voice saying some kind of rhyme, then heard Peanut and Teddy……. Thought I was dreaming but opened my eyes and there she was advertising Pooch and Mutt. Even the poor dogs have to earn their keep. This was 4am as well. Is she on tv 24/7 now?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just came here to say what everyone else is saying, why post those pictures to just blur out the faces?!
also what’s with the hideous trainers with the suit, is this fashion?
I can’t stand that look lovely suit and big stupid trainers or converse on their feet awful looking

Reactions: 10