Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feck! I was hoping that they weren't going to be on this time around. Fast forward - it is!
They’re rubbish on it. It’s just her chomping on food with that massive gob open and digging Joe out. Uncomfortable watch! I’ve been enjoying this series too!

Reactions: 6
He was holding what looked like a bottle of beer in one of her photos. It was brown and shaped like a Budweiser
100 percent a Budweiser, doubt it was alcohol free
---
Ok so the white duckling got eaten or they got another one.. as this white one is definitely bigger and doesn’t have the fluffy baby feathers
It didn’t cross my mind to think it was a different duck I was just thinking how quick they’ve grown and hopefully the fly away soon. I hope it is the original 1 and that nothing has happened to it 🙏

Reactions: 4
The huns: “Stacey is so down to earth. Not flash or braggy at all…”

Stacey: Makes sure she bows her head down whilst talking so you can see her cap with “CELINE” on…

£395 for a cap. It’s so trashy with that massive logo across it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This ducks have grown over night or is it just me?! Have I missed something
---
Ok so the white duckling got eaten or they got another one.. as this white one is definitely bigger and doesn’t have the fluffy baby feathers
I thought this!!! Unless she’s posting old photos and pretending it’s recent or that ducks grown x10 over night

Reactions: 5
What's this sudden trend with tucking the middle bit of the fronts of tshirts and jumpers into your bottoms? Looks bleeping stupid. Not to mention making the camel toes look more prominent.

PhotoGrid_Site_1719528231325.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
100 percent a Budweiser, doubt it was alcohol free
---

It didn’t cross my mind to think it was a different duck I was just thinking how quick they’ve grown and hopefully the fly away soon. I hope it is the original 1 and that nothing has happened to it 🙏
Do you remember when the ducks were swimming in the
What's this sudden trend with tucking the middle bit of the fronts of tshirts and jumpers into your bottoms? Looks bleeping stupid. Not to mention making the camel toes look more prominent.

View attachment 3021199
if you noticed she has been Flashing her belly and camel toe constantly! We all here know Stacey doesn’t do stuff just like that… it’s a slow brainwashing and getting ready for her gym wear, exercise app .. the same she is doing with Rose hair.. putting pictures and videos of her “curly hair” to then bring out her hair products for curly children

Reactions: 8
Do you remember when the ducks were swimming in the

if you noticed she has been Flashing her belly and camel toe constantly! We all here know Stacey doesn’t do stuff just like that… it’s a slow brainwashing and getting ready for her gym wear, exercise app .. the same she is doing with Rose hair.. putting pictures and videos of her “curly hair” to then bring out her hair products for curly children
I know she, only occasionally, mentions going to the gym but any weight loss is probably related to something else as I don’t believe she exercises. Totally well thought out and, like you say, same as kids hair products

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s a TikTok about a famous celeb staying in someone’s Airbnb, trashing it, causing thousands of pounds of damage and there being female visitors in the bed that his wife wouldn’t approve of, soooooo many of the comments are saying Joe for some reason

Also 👀 to this comment

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19