Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a TikTok about a famous celeb staying in someone’s Airbnb, trashing it, causing thousands of pounds of damage and there being female visitors in the bed that his wife wouldn’t approve of, soooooo many of the comments are saying Joe for some reason

Also 👀 to this comment
Don't forget this is the same Joe Swash pictured the morning after the night before holding hands with his dancing on ice partner ...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
There’s a TikTok about a famous celeb staying in someone’s Airbnb, trashing it, causing thousands of pounds of damage and there being female visitors in the bed that his wife wouldn’t approve of, soooooo many of the comments are saying Joe for some reason

Also 👀 to this comment
Just came here to post this! When I saw the picture saying “clean” I thought who tf thinks Stacey and her crew are clean…but then I guess if they meant “clean living” it could be since they claim to not drink. Since when was Joe very famous though?!
IMG_8579.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I know she, only occasionally, mentions going to the gym but any weight loss is probably related to something else as I don’t believe she exercises. Totally well thought out and, like you say, same as kids hair products
I would lay money on the jags 🩼🩼🩼
---
Has she named the ducks yet?? Or are we waiting on a big reveal with their names on a special plaque designed by the sister

Reactions: 8
Just came here to post this! When I saw the picture saying “clean” I thought who tf thinks Stacey and her crew are clean…but then I guess if they meant “clean living” it could be since they claim to not drink. Since when was Joe very famous though?!
View attachment 3022737
She’s outright said no to some of the names people have commented but she hasn’t to Joe even though she’s been commenting under people outing him

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nice crinkled saggy arsed knickers there stace, all done for engagement as per usual 🙄. There was just no need for that shot. She has purposely uploaded it so everyone will message her that she flashed her granny pants. It's so annoying.

Reactions: 23
Back on Celebrity Gogglebox last night. I muted the tv every time they appeared. They were trying to portray themselves as a bit more lovey dovey than they used to. Previously she was usually eating pizza, with him trying to take some of it, and the two of them bickering over everything. 🥱😴💤

Mostly what I thought looking at them was that they are no oil paintings. It was more obvious somehow than usual. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice crinkled saggy arsed knickers there stace, all done for engagement as per usual 🙄. There was just no need for that shot. She has purposely uploaded it so everyone will message her that she flashed her granny pants. It's so annoying.
Yip, and a reel tonight about how ditzy she is, probably followed by an ad. 🙄

Reactions: 7