Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was wondering what today's ad would be!

I'm going to guess tomorrow will definitely be some of her tut from Asda that she made sure was in the poolhouse videos, and probably some more swimming cozzies. Chuck in a hair oil at the end of the day while she's just catching up with everyone.

When she was painting Duckingham Palace and said she needed to get into her swimwear because she was hot I was thinking 1. Well of course you're hot painting in a bleeping jumper you bellend and 2. This will become a "so many of you were asking where my swimwear was from, well it's my new ITS range I've been designing for two years, we had to find the best environmentally friendly fabric but get it at the cheapest price possible for you because I love you all so much, you are the best insta family because you are stupid enough to pay for my luxury lifestyle love you byeee xoxoxox"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When she was painting Duckingham Palace and said she needed to get into her swimwear because she was hot I was thinking 1. Well of course you're hot painting in a bleeping jumper you bellend and 2. This will become a "so many of you were asking where my swimwear was from, well it's my new ITS range I've been designing for two years, we had to find the best environmentally friendly fabric but get it at the cheapest price possible for you because I love you all so much, you are the best insta family because you are stupid enough to pay for my luxury lifestyle love you byeee xoxoxox"
Duckingham Palace 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bet she’s desperate to nick that but can’t as it’ll be proof she reads here 😂
She’ll probably get sticker sister to pretend she made it up; we all know Jemma has no problem whatsoever stealing other people’s ideas, heck it’s what she’s based her business on! 😖😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
---
lAlso joes montage didn't have Harry In it and he never mentioned him. I was thinking Harry must be about 16 now correct me if I'm wrong. But saying that he is can't he make up his own mind to see his dad and family. I know his mum doesn't like it but it really should be his choice 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s a good point actually, apparently Stacey never mentions him at his mother’s request but she can’t really do anything about it once Harry gets old enough to have his own say, I wonder if Stacey will start to mention him or just continue to act like he doesn’t exist?

Reactions: 6
Something happened Harry hasn’t been with them in ages the Mam posted about it ages ago
Ooooh really? Interestingly enough, he follows Joe and Dirty Dave on Insta but not Stacey 🤔 (yes I’m that sad that I checked).

Suppose he’s at that age where the whole Mary Poppins on crack persona grates on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s very close to 6 million now. Like 2 days away (unless hinch is sat there reporting bots on Stacey’s account). Can we place bingos for what her “celebration” will be? It is her duck it year after all 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s very close to 6 million now. Like 2 days away (unless hinch is sat there reporting bots on Stacey’s account). Can we place bingos for what her “celebration” will be? It is her duck it year after all 🤪
A holiday for all her family. She feels so lucky guyzzz she never takes it for granted, she has to pinch herself, she has the best insta family and she loves them all to the moon and back. Said in a breathless shaky voice until she stops recording herself. Then back ro normal

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trend setter? 😆😆😆😆 bleeping hell fire what the frig is that kid dressed in. The flower power tripping hippies from the 60s want their clothes back.

Screenshot_20240626_164749_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

joeswash_1719416688120.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I bet that dress she’s wearing in her standard 7pm grid post for Zachary’s prom, is going to be part of her upcoming ITS collection.

Reactions: 18