Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came to say the same!!! Why ?? If it’s not her constant camel toe, or boobs without proper bra now this 🤢🤢and yes she knows what she is doing!!!
---
Ohhh duck off Stacey!!!! You know what you are doing!
Of course she does. It's why she stuck her arse out to the camera in the first place.
Unfortunately the 🐑🐑🐑🐑 who follow her give her more attention, the more she lies to them.

Reactions: 12
Do we really need to be subjected to this? 🤢
I’m beginning to think she’s an exhibitionist. At first I thought the constant flashing of her camel toe, skin tight clothes, having her midriff constantly on show and references to her ‘noon’ (or whatever she calls it) were either to gain engagement or to appear relatable (as of course the rest of us walk around Tesco with skin tight short shorts on 🙄) but it’s too much, too often now, she clearly likes the attention it gets her.

Don’t get me wrong of course she’s a zelebrity and so attention is what makes her money but this is a very specific sort of attention isn’t it? Pfffffft, heck it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if she and Joe headed off to the odd lay-by or handy woodland to engage in a spot of dogging…. Eurggghhhh, no, now I’ve done it, I’ve made myself nauseous… please forgive me I’m going to have to go, I think I’ve been sick in my mouth… 🤢😳😖

😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
and now she’s come on to say she didn’t realise her ‘granny pants’ were showing 🤥
As if she doesn’t watch her stories back before posting them 🤦🏻‍♀️. Does she ever stop lying?
I’m assuming they could be part of her primark range. She 100 percent knew exactly what she was doing, manipulative witch so she is

Reactions: 9
I’m beginning to think she’s an exhibitionist. At first I thought the constant flashing of her camel toe, skin tight clothes, having her midriff constantly on show and references to her ‘noon’ (or whatever she calls it) were either to gain engagement or to appear relatable (as of course the rest of us walk around Tesco with skin tight short shorts on 🙄) but it’s too much, too often now, she clearly likes the attention it gets her.

Don’t get me wrong of course she’s a zelebrity and so attention is what makes her money but this is a very specific sort of attention isn’t it? Pfffffft, heck it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if she and Joe headed off to the odd lay-by or handy woodland to engage in a spot of dogging…. Eurggghhhh, no, now I’ve done it, I’ve made myself nauseous… please forgive me I’m going to have to go, I think I’ve been sick in my mouth… 🤢😳😖

😉🤣
You made me laugh 🤣🤣but frankly I could believe they may do dogging as they have 3 kids under 5years sooo they do like to do “The deeds a lot “🤣🤣
---
Surprise, surprise.. but on Instagram stories they make it looked like they are in bed together!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw someone mentioning on Digital Spy that she was holding a duck last night, on Gogglebox. I obviously blanked my mind so successfully while muting the tv when they were on, that I didn't notice.

Reactions: 4
I genuinely do not believe for a minute she actually wears those grandma sack knickers, it’s like everything with her, attention seeking. She wears them for post to get people to mention it and up her engagement. It’s litterally desperation

Reactions: 21
I genuinely do not believe for a minute she actually wears those grandma sack knickers, it’s like everything with her, attention seeking. She wears them for post to get people to mention it and up her engagement. It’s litterally desperation
They look vile, why would a young woman wear those unattractive apple catchers 😳 they are fugly. There are far more attractive knickers with a bit of arse coverage than those baggy monstrosities

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course with all your millions. Joe and you dug out the pond all on your own 🙄.
I often find I have the spare time to dig massive ponds inbetween looking after my young children, working, doing tit diy in my house and keeping it immaculately clean.......

• Haha
Reactions: 18