Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pool house has been completely renovated since they moved in. She never even mentioned she was having that done did she? I remember her doing a little revamp on that sink in there to seem all relatable. Covering the cupboards and in sticky back plastic or whatever. Now she's had 10s of 1000s of pounds worth of micro cement done! And the subtle (not) sofa ad.
Thats a different kitchen. There are two in the pool block

Reactions: 2
How bleeping hot is that black funeral home going to be for the ducks who are covered in fluff?? She's so bleeping selfish i cant deal. She should be making updates that keep it cool on the summer and warm in winter, not aesthetic updates for her bleeping content. Im stressed i may need to unfollow her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the duck has she painted the chicken wire things? The most stupid bleeping pointless thing I've ever seen.
But it's Stace we are talking about, she has to follow this sudden trend for everything to be all black. Silly me, it's all about aesthetics and Insta worthy content really ain't it.

Reactions: 8
I thought that was chocolate 😬
---

That only had juice in them as they don't drink 😉😉
---
I see Joe's sister was at the caravan so has Haven gave them one or just for the season??? Also joes montage didn't have Harry In it and he never mentioned him. I was thinking Harry must be about 16 now correct me if I'm wrong. But saying that he is can't he make up his own mind to see his dad and family. I know his mum doesn't like it but it really should be his choice 🤷🏼‍♀️
Joe is a big part of Harry’s life I think, but his mum doesn’t like him posted all over Stacey / Joe’s instagram. Better parenting than the skankies.

Reactions: 4
Guys I just have to say. I’m not buying hello fresh from this ad…..I’m rushing off to drop a wedge of cash on hair oils, perfumes and stupid curling thing….look at how amazing her hair is. It’s the perfect level of dry and broken that I’m going for.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So who is going to make sure those feral mostly unsupervised kids don't fall in the duck pond? Little ones around open water gives me absolute fear i wouldn't even have that pool until the kids were much older and were strong swimmers accidents happen very quickly and in very little water

Reactions: 14
She’s so disingenuous;

‘I’m just cooking here and I had to come on and share it with you as it’s so delicious and I think it might be my new favourite…’

No Stacey you lying twit, you’re not coming on to do some massive favour to your wonderful instafamily and give them a heads up on an utterly delicious meal at all, you’re coming on as it’s another bloody Ad and you’re just fulfilling your contractual obligations. 😠

Surely even the most die hard of sheep must be getting a little sick of her constantly trying to flog them stuff. If it’s not that she’s either bragging and showing off about what she has and what she’s supposedly done or exploiting her children and sharing their whole lives and what should be personal family moments on public social media for the world to see. 😖

It’s all a little bit tedious now… 🙄

Reactions: 22
All the sheep who bought the oils etc from this fraud are all looking in the mirror patting the top of their heads.. #StaceyFraudster
IMG_4623.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was wondering what today's ad would be!

I'm going to guess tomorrow will definitely be some of her tut from Asda that she made sure was in the poolhouse videos, and probably some more swimming cozzies. Chuck in a hair oil at the end of the day while she's just catching up with everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello Fresh must be doing really well if they can have every bloody influencer giving huge discounts 🙄

Reactions: 4
Was wondering what today's ad would be!

I'm going to guess tomorrow will definitely be some of her tut from Asda that she made sure was in the poolhouse videos, and probably some more swimming cozzies. Chuck in a hair oil at the end of the day while she's just catching up with everyone.
She has a new ITS line coming soon, so she keeps telling us, something to look forward to. 🙄

Reactions: 5
So this is where she got the mesh painting idea. This was posted 2 days ago on TikTok
It has been a thing for years as it really does make the mesh look like it's not there but with the roof and everything all painted black, open sides or not it's really going to attract the sun!

Reactions: 13
The caption on it literally says “I filmed this a while ago” so there’s no questions it’s a prerecord and she’s not wearing a thick jumper on the hottest day of the year

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This window is into Leighton's bedroom.
and this door - see the lock - is into the inner hallway where the stairs go to Mandy's room.

View attachment 3015909View attachment 3015911

I wish her fans knew all this but sadly it’s only us on here 😡 It’s outrageous. That door could so easily be booted in should someone want to.

Reactions: 5