Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the (now infamous) swimming pool room.... does it reeeeeally have no outer shutters, sliding doors, fly screens, nothing?! Really?!

Come on architects and builders, interior designers of Tattle, surely there's got to be some sort of hidden trick to close it off from the elements?!
That was the first thing I thought and was wondering if there was anything to cover the arches up when it’s heavy rain and wind? Her carefully designed sofa will be ruined as well as the rug. She could’ve easily had lovely bi-folding doors in so able to keep it all open when it’s summer. Another waste of a room

Reactions: 17
This window is into Leighton's bedroom.
and this door - see the lock - is into the inner hallway where the stairs go to Mandy's room.

1.png
2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought they had a pizza oven outside and have done for a couple of years?
I think the window is actually into Zach’s bedroom

Reactions: 9
She's dreamed of a pizza oven since she was a child!?? Right..... 🥴
It’s another Hinch-ism isn’t it. Like Hinch dreamed of having GHD straighteners, living in the exact house she lives in now, wanted a log burner since before she was born blah blah.

They say it to try and make you feel like it’s something they’ve wanted before they got rich. That they can now buy. And therefore they are somehow deserving.

Pathetic.

Reactions: 23
Dirty delete alert. A post of rose outside a church with a caption of going to see Rex saying his first lines at a church service. Now deleted for a post about the duck house.

I thought they had a pizza oven outside and have done for a couple of years?
I think the window is actually into Zach’s bedroom
Yeah cos in the original they didnt know there was a window as it had been concealed? Either way she's made a mess of the house

Reactions: 7
Do you remember she cleaned the kitchen and lifted the dishwasher racks onto the counter, and got loads of engagement for it? Do you think that was a run up to the finish ads ?

(Ps I am SO sick of the selling and hidden ads all the time, I think I need to block her (I don't follow her), and even stop reading here cos I'm only winding myself up !)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nope really couldn’t care less if her and sticky sister kids had a line to say at the school assembly… they really need to take a day off it’s boring!

It's actually disgusting when you think about it. I mean I think everyone on this thread knows Stacey is morally bankrupt anyway but she really wasted no time jumping into Hinch's grave so to speak.
Hinch would throw Stacey under the bus in a second if she could have her life, come on now don't start pitying instagrammers, they would all sell their nan for followers. Or as Charlotte greedy did,left her nan on a slab in the morgue so she could pop for a quick business meet up with Stacey
They're ALL absolutely vile

Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ she’s painting the black wire mesh on the chicken hit. How the duck as time for that with 3 small kids

Reactions: 10
She's been out this morning before the kids get up for a sneaky fag. Watering the veg my ass
---
Looks like it might be Roess with the rash round her face needing the ointment in the fridge
I thought that was chocolate 😬
---
No that purple conservatory with the test tube flowers is in the main house. The pool room is where the hot tub was in the annex. Z & L’a bedrooms are in the annex along with the grey man cave with the squash in optics
That only had juice in them as they don't drink 😉😉
---
I see Joe's sister was at the caravan so has Haven gave them one or just for the season??? Also joes montage didn't have Harry In it and he never mentioned him. I was thinking Harry must be about 16 now correct me if I'm wrong. But saying that he is can't he make up his own mind to see his dad and family. I know his mum doesn't like it but it really should be his choice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8