Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
I only know certain companies (and this is based on a sports person I have known since birth) write it into the contract what they have to promote & when. It’s a sliding scale pay wise depending on the amount of followers.
I have knowledge of what professional sports people get. My point is any company could gift a holiday/break etc if they really wanted to.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else think she sounded drunk when she was in the car saying about the park not being shut for then! She’s talking worse than normal!

Does she have her own thread?
QUOTE="Tootle Pip Wiz, post: 19173822, member: 35902"]
I've just said on her thread that she looks more like 106 rather than 36. 💀⚰
The sunken eyes and malnourishment makes her look worse. She never looked like that when she was backstage at Stacey's X Factor audition. Back then she looked so much healthier and normal.
[/QUOTE]

He was on dinner date years ago (obviously 😂) and I thought I wouldn’t like him because of what happened with his ex and he always annoyed me in interviews but he was nice on that.
Long buried memory but I've seen that episode! My sister made me watch it, she was crying with laughter because one of his dates put whole balls of ginger in her recipe (a cake?) Who knew then he'd end up publishing a recipe book! You're right though, I remember him coming across like a nice bloke on it.

Reactions: 4

Multi-21

VIP Member
Does Companies House list the percent split of business owners? Ie could any of us see if she’s a majority holder or equal partner in rehab?

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
This is a photo where Stace clearly had multiples taken but picked the one she looked best in, stuff the corpse bride/birthday girl 🤣. Also how like dirty Dave does LL look in this!
Someone needs to educate her on what ‘Beautiful’ means 🫣

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
"Something so many have asked for" - SS has only been involved with this company a wet week yet they have had enough time to take feedback onboard, develp a new product, test it, brand it and launch it that short space of time..... Ya right 🙄
Yes I thought that!

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
Looks like Rex has the same mark as Charlotte Dawson kid has on his face 🚬 burn? Walked into his mums fag? 😡🚨
IMG_4042.jpeg

• Sad

Multi-21

VIP Member
That photo has reminded me in her story yesterday Stacey was actually wearing a wedding ring. It’s not been shaped to fit around her engagement ring so it looked awkward and it was quite a thick band compared to the engagement ring, but I’ve never really noticed her wearing one before