Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
We all here knew it … here is confirmation from The Sun
Still need to catch up so someone else has probably said this, but I reckon she will be putting her name/kids names to some shite in Boots 3 for 2 Xmas gift sets.
---
Hoe forgot to filter this pic before uploading 🤣

View attachment 2965590
She’s a blonde hairdo and a bit fake tan away from looking exactly like the dug up sister there

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Serene Serena

VIP Member
She says straight to the sea ....well she's got a long walk wading through mud to get there. Also advertising that sticker sisters overpriced Stanley due cup they never miss a chance to earn some cash out of those daft bastard sheep
Where are they?

Reactions: 1

Nixxs

VIP Member
It’s absolutely ridiculous that a general member of public has to prove they can care for these animals and have to jump through loops, but when it comes to influencers they’re just given to them without any proof. I’m 90% sure that if I tried to buy ducklings without any form of pond for them or proof that I had a body of water, I’d be told to come back when I do have a pond.
You’ve got Stacey with teddy and now the ducklings. Hinch who doesn’t have a huge amount of land but being given alpacas and wanting more animals.
It’s so unfair. I would love to adopt a dog but because I’ve got young children, it can’t happen.
I thought she bought the alpacas ?