Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

craftingfroze

VIP Member
They never would but she would go up in my estimations if she instead attended/covered her gifting this to a families that deserve it. Kids are kids but her awful sisters kids seem too old for it too. I don’t believe they will get more exposure from her and her ugly sister and joe by gifting them this than running a competition on their socials to give to a few families in need of a break. If she’s got any sense and reads here, she will be posting a story soon with legoland doing a major giveaway.

also wtf is she having her on for 🙄 its the frazzled yellow hair for me…needs some more of those rehab capsules 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I think it’s someone else’s but now I’m having flashbacks to her talking about micro cement in the old jacuzzi room they were decorating but never showed again…. Wouldn’t be surprised if the two things are connected and we get a micocement company ad soon.

what was the “Work” thing she was at with sticker sister?I could see YMU written on the cards. Was it an agency love fest?
I tried to screen shot it and you can see the pool tiles are that white pearly colour that she has!
I’m probably being OTT but that was all enclosed before and this now seems even less protection for where the boys live.
---
It was at Pickle Cottage, she said it wouldn’t go with the house but she wanted it, seen it on her last renovation show.
Blimey! I did go back and thought it might be because the pool tiles are the same although you only get a tiny glimpse.

Attachments

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
The problem is they aren’t allowed to gift it to anyone. These companies actively use so called z list famous folk to promote. It’s pointless giving it to me & you who don’t have any influence / the audience to the masses! It’s as much these companies fault as it is the greedy beggars who take take take.
Not allowed by who?

PattiQueenB

There’s no way a Dachshund is jumping up there!

Has she or Joe mentioned the charity football match he’s playing in today? I don’t remember seeing anything from them but Sticker Sister’s been going on about how they’re all going to watch

ETA she’s just talked about it 🙄
---
Joe can talk about all kinds of shit, washing trainers in a dishwasher etc, but then fails to promote something for charity!
He mentioned it at the beginning of this week I think it was!

Multi-21

VIP Member
Joe's as thick as 2 short planks, showing the name of Rosess preschool 🙄
He uploaded that this morning and then it disappeared. I thought he’d been told to remove it or blurred it out but just seen it again, exactly the same.

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Of course but that’s down to the company to do, not for celebrities to turn down the paycheque on the basis they should do it as some other celebrity will just be asked and pocket the money instead
Absolutely but my original question was ‘not allowed by who’?

ETA I’m guessing it‘s just the wording of original post 😂🙈

Reactions: 1

lissy8219

VIP Member
We all here on tattle know Stacey doesn’t give a shit about safety of her kids.. bitten face , bruises everywhere, broken glass in green house, let her kids play inside or walk outside next to broken glass, climbing on the bench unsupervised etc.. she doesn’t give a toss if the kids will get salmonella or broken limbs… it’s al for Instagram engagement and of course moneyyyyyyyyhhyyyyyyyyyyy
Some of the above could also = more sympathy/likes/content. 😬

Reactions: 1