Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PattiQueenB

Anyone fancy my milk Jags this morning??? 🤣🤣🤣nipples and dirty t-shirt
Yeah, we don't need the close up thanks!
---
Sticker sister got the VW one that Joe bought after doing a This Morning competition segment, apparently without Stacey’s knowledge, and he used it for fishing. Not the one they went to Scotland in which presumably they still have
Wasn't the Scottish one hired? Gifted but hired, it sounded that way when Joe was cleaning it and he said the window was still broken but it would obviously be sorted before it went back, and he tagged the company?

Reactions: 3

tinatina0604

I feel really uncomfortable with the ducklings as pets thing, they need constant access to water and she has them in a plastic box on the worktop while she allegedly turns a flower bed into the world's smallest pond, they're supposed to be with their mum's until they can fly at 2 months old, how old are these?

There's going to be a whole load of sheep who think it's piss easy to keep cute little duckings on the kitchen counter, I have visions if them disappearing one day never to be mentioned again like the cat...
Yes where is that cat!!

Multi-21

VIP Member
I think it’s someone else’s but now I’m having flashbacks to her talking about micro cement in the old jacuzzi room they were decorating but never showed again…. Wouldn’t be surprised if the two things are connected and we get a micocement company ad soon.

what was the “Work” thing she was at with sticker sister?I could see YMU written on the cards. Was it an agency love fest?
I think it was Advertising Week. They had a load of celebs doing talks like Fearne Cotton, Giovanna Fletcher

Nixxs

VIP Member
I think he would be taking him to Scotland to see his dad.
---
So Belle has no shoes on and very summer clothes in an air conditioned shopping center. Does Rex have a phone??
Looks like he might be playing Pokemon

Nixxs

VIP Member
I tried to screen shot it and you can see the pool tiles are that white pearly colour that she has!
I’m probably being OTT but that was all enclosed before and this now seems even less protection for where the boys live.
---

Blimey! I did go back and thought it might be because the pool tiles are the same although you only get a tiny glimpse.
Ye that's where the hot tub used to be isn't it

PattiQueenB

His Mr Hinch Home one is still there.

What a load of guff about Stacey giving up work to raise her kids.
Far too much money coming at her right now from deals, brands & TV work. No way she's giving that up.
To be fair she didn't say giving it all up, just the working away bit, she wants to keep her 2 programmes and the rest she wants to be a ''stay at home Mum''!
*not Stacey honest 😁

Dexy

VIP Member
Just watching the Ruby Franke documentary on TV. Points being made about exploiting your children, using them as props, not having their permission, shaming them publicly and exposing them to millions of strangers. None of this is of any benefit to the children.
Trollomon and Hinch - take note.
oh my gosh I watched this the other night too and it just gave me chills what those poor children went through.

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
You are forgetting that the photos she shows are heavily filtered and that's my whole point i caught bits of her unfiltered and her shape is nothing like she portrays everything about her is a massive lie like school run for four in the morning Belle and Rose are at home Joe bagged a freebie today for little ones only so Zach and Leighton are probably at their dad's which just leaves Rex to get to school oh and while you're defending her just remember at the start of the week she used the passing of Hinch's dad to promote first her Primark range then her George range you cannot get any lower than that
Zach was also with Joe

Reactions: 2

PattiQueenB

So, erm. where is the cat? It's been so long I can't even remember it's name. Did ot see sense and go home to it's original owners ,run away, given away? So many questions
It wasn't a very ''pet'' cat, she just used to leave food outside for it, I think it was used to fending for itself with the previous owner too that's why she left it behind. I seem to recall ages ago someone asked her where it was and she said it was still around but it comes and goes as it pleases.

Reactions: 2