Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hidingscared

Sticker sister got the VW one that Joe bought after doing a This Morning competition segment, apparently without Stacey’s knowledge, and he used it for fishing. Not the one they went to Scotland in which presumably they still have
I thought it would be that one. I like how we use the word “bought” in the loosest sense! Grifted more like!

Reactions: 5

Multi-21

VIP Member
Just caught up on the last episode of Renovation Rescue. Has she persuaded the production company to pay for her to do these works to her own house as part of the programme?
That poolside ‘haven’ is bizarre. There’s barely anywhere to sit but it’s full of stuff and dressing.

Nicnak1

I’m very glad I woke my mum up! Altho I didn’t see anything like anyone’s photos - couldn’t see anything with my naked eye and looking thru the phone camera I could see the colours but nothing like so vibrant as people’s photos so I don’t think you missed out quite as much as Facebook would have you believe - my sister could see them better than me where I was but still pretty faint. You may be able to see them again tonight apparently.
Try your phone on night mode. I got better pictures that way. Only came out better once the picture was taken

monkey12345

Chatty Member
Did they buy caravan?????
---
You can’t just say ohh Joe wanted to go to caravan for Father’s Day and just turn up!!!

• Heart

Justapeep

VIP Member
Stacey would!

Oh my god guys! I just found out I’m pregnant! Can you believe it! I can’t believe it! Joe can’t believe it! We can’t believe it! I definitely wouldn’t have worn that dress if I knew *horse laugh* I’ll be back soon guys but I just need to go now because they can see the head! Can you believe it! *horse laugh*
Hahhahahahahahahhah

• Haha

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Have I missed her post where she said zach has a job?? As she’s just said zach has work🙄surley she would’ve been bragging about how proud she is blah blah that he’s got a wee job

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
It’s def a paid ad for a company that no doubt he’ll reveal as soon as he gets the engagement he needs from asking that question. It’s so disingenuous to ask a question like that when you already know where you are taking the kids because it’s a contract you signed with the company that is paying you. Can’t stand his voice - why he’s used for adverts I really don’t know
Where we all thinking for their freebie day trips - Lego land, Thorpe park 🙄

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Old relatable stace would be so much more tolerable if she gave half the shit she was given away and if she wont give a trip to legoland to a nice family or two then at least keep quiet about it! They get so much free stuff they could donate to charities or run competitions to win. And even if people might doubt the sincerity it would be better press than grifting a £2k trip to legoland

AllieBee

VIP Member
I’ve just seen their stories and was coming to say the same thing have they bought a caravan. She will do a big post 2mrw about how this is her fuckit year and decided since they are there so often that the best thing would be to buy 1
I bet they've been given it, Hoe works for them doesn't he?

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
I thought the ‘gym’ was in the garage? Have I missed something with the picture window?
---
She has to lie!! Could you imagine if she told the truth?? Free , gifted holidays, kitchen , days out . Her spending £750 on jumper or £400 on jumpsuit and telling everyone how she has nanny , cleaner , gardener - she couldn’t be Normal Down To Earth Relatable Stacey .. she knows how to get all her sheep’s to sing glory about her ( as she is doing it all just with little help from Joe,Dirty Dave, her sister and her mum )
Such a weird life!