Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I feel for her losing a parent but ffs who else gets to take a month off work when that happens? It's not like she has to sell his house and do probate on his accounts.
Grief is a deeply personal thing and everybody handles things differently. When my mum died I wasn’t working at the time as I was on maternity leave, thank god I was as there was no way I could’ve worked, I was barely functioning, shock does terrible things to you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Well done to @MyrtleRV and an insomnia inspired thread title. Full version below as a little too long.
Stacey Solomon #94: Find yourself at Stacey’s house & feel a little peckish?
Grab yourself quartered grape & a piece of manky lettuce!

I can’t remember what she’s done but today was the launch of her latest Primark kids range.
I just wanted to come on here to say thanks so much for thread title, I know I couldn’t do it without you guys so thank you, thank you, thank you!

When I joined Tattle in 2021 I never dreamed I’d still be here now bitching about Stacey and Sticker Sister and at times unbelieving just what they’re getting up to. I have to pinch myself that I still get to come on most days and like others people’s comments, see what other people have to say and pick up on things I’ve missed, and that’s all because of you! 😖

Please don’t think I ever take for granted the fact that I get to amuse myself in the wee early hours coming up with thread titles and reading the hilarious and truthful comments made on here because I don’t. You are amazing and I can only just blether on and on telling you this because of course I want to sell you stuff. I’ll be back a bit later with loads of #Ads but of course don’t look for the #Ad sign as I won’t be labelling them as such! Why bother? The ASA don’t do anything about it! Oh but credit where it’s due, thanks to @Staceysolomon for inspiration for this post! (If I had a necklace at this point, I most definitely would be fiddling with it as well, of course it’s from my range and then I can give you a link later after you’ve all been asking about it! 🙄)

😆🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So the Lego folder Stacey made the day was not a coincidence whatsoever..it was gearing up to Joe Del Boy Swash and his crappy Lego Father’s Day advert and now the free weekend Advert for legoland. What a bunch of grifters. Exploiting their children too. Stacey and co can easily afford a weekend to legoland…hate companies that gift to millionaires. We pay for everything ourselves…her kids, and her sisters kids will think they are entitled to everything for free - these are not the people anyone should be inspired by nor want to copy. Their morals and values are so low - they only care about what they can get for free. They also have no issue whatsoever with lying ALL of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
‘Hope it makes you smile today’ is a caption on her zip line story….. sorry hun the thing that made me smile today was my Asda shop didn’t get declined because I just about had enough money from my disability Money to feed my kids this week…. Now to worry about next week!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Stop 👏🏻 showing 👏🏻 your 👏🏻 kids 👏🏻 in 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 bath 👏🏻

Fuck sake. Top tip for you Stacey… if you wouldn’t show yourself like that don’t show your kids like that either.

And the sheep harp about her being fucking supermum.

Thicko huns the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
So they've got 2 ducks from her mate Luisa Z and now all the huns are falling over themselves to help "name them" and the best they are coming up with is Daisy and Donald. 😒

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
SS : can I share this discount code? Can I? I can can't I? Shall I share it??

Rehab: no, you can't share it

Ss: yeah but I wanna share it

Rehab: no

Ss: I'm gonna share it!!

Love how the already minted millionaire decides what she's happy to share and the other Rehab girls just have to suck it up. Fuck their profits eh, Stacey. As long as you've still got all your other forms of income, fuck them! 🤔
I think that was totally fake, and crap piece of acting by all concerned. Stacey's followers will genuinely think she managed to get them a discount code against advice. It was all planned to make people jump at the chance to get what they think is a heavily discounted item, but is probably just the usual retail price.

• Heart

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
It absolutely boils my piss that multi millionaires like Stacey are gifted trips to Legoland for their families.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Me too I really don't know why you'd place a washing line in a shaded woodland area that is full of insects 😑
Because she has someone who washes, dries and irons all her laundry and the washing line is just for show, so her followers think she’s just an ordinary mum.

• Wow

hidingscared

If you’d got plenty of money and a garden massive enough to take it, who wouldn’t put really great adventure stuff your kids would love? But don’t pretend it’s for combined birthday presents and don’t pretend you feel guilty and have to explain yourself for your darling Instagram family! Just do it, let the kids enjoy it (safely obviously) and keep fucking quiet about it, because watching you millionaires spoiling your kids and having a fantastic life with no hard work to show for it, does not make me smile or cheer me up!

ETA and do things when your oldest can enjoy them too, not just the golden child and the ones born just before and just after!

• Heart

Anotherdayanotherwalk

Oh my! She can hoover up all of the freebie holidays she likes but it’ll never make her cultured. Like who her age doesn’t know it’s the Northern Lights?? Seriously.
She knows perfectly well it's Northern. Spelling "mistakes" like this are done on purpose - it prompts her followers to message her commenting on it which in turn pushes up the engagement on her stories. This then helps Instagram to prioritise her content as she gets lots of follower engagement and she can also then demonstrate to brands that she has an engaged set of followers. Everything is intentional.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Oh look rich people getting more freebies. I hate this influence culture makes me feel sick how much these cunts get free

nosyparker678899

Sorry if this has been said, I haven't caught up yet! But, does anyone think trollomon is using hinches dads passing as prime opportunity to stamp out their fake friendship for good and overtake her vision with "hinch farm"? Hear me out as I know this isn't a rave thread but I've always thought trollomon manages to execute things better than hinch and fool her followers better etc etc.. and I can't help but think now hinch is having an understandable break from instagram, that SSS is fully encroaching on her turf and bringing in cute little ducks and already shitting all over hinches weird alpaca farm house bollocks? Just thinking aloud I guess, idk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Having the likes of Legoland, trending travel, ikea (wedding furniture donation), the small businesses etc etc giving them freebies all of the time, allows these lying grifters to accumulate their wealth very easily and quickly. Legoland VIP for the whole family would have cost a fortune, but was free for them. The gifted holidays including the caravan parks, turkey (£46k) all gifted so they dont have to pay anything. The motorhome def gifted due to all the promotion Joe & Stacey gave them. No doubt this zip line company either gifted them the product or at best heavily discounted it due to it being Stacey & Joe in return for free promotion. There is a cost of living crisis in this country yet the stupid public seem happy to see Stacey being gifted freebies and not questioning any of her lies or very shady advertising. Have people lost the ability to think for themselves? To question what they see or hear? Her & Joe are laughing all the way to the bank having pulled the wool over the sheeples eyes time and time again. The same applies to her grifter of a pervy dad and the sister too…the influencer culture is TOXIC

• Heart
  • Sad

KMS79

Chatty Member
Im so over Stacy and her absolute false insta life. Im actually missing the Hinch thread (not that she’s any better) I do wonder if she will ever return? It’s awful losing your dad & for the first time I actually sympathise with her but the most you get where I work is 2 weeks compassionate leave when losing a parent/sibling/child/spouse. I know influencers won’t have to worry about that though. Bet Jamie is getting itchy palms though thinking about how they can keep the money rolling in to maintain their lifestyle

• Sick