Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hidingscared

Apart from the stupid lights, I’m more concerned that she left very young children unattended in a slippy bath! I know the bath is actually in the bedroom but a child can slip in a split second and she was too busy faffing with naff ideas!

Reactions: 6
I thought she wasn't doing Loose Women any more? And her sister was on This Morning just now with some not very imaginative wedding decor. They are taking over 🤪

Reactions: 6

monkey12345

Chatty Member
Stacey would!

Oh my god guys! I just found out I’m pregnant! Can you believe it! I can’t believe it! Joe can’t believe it! We can’t believe it! I definitely wouldn’t have worn that dress if I knew *horse laugh* I’ll be back soon guys but I just need to go now because they can see the head! Can you believe it! *horse laugh*
👏👏👏👏👏👏 1000000 % you are right

Reactions: 5

Fee24601

Didn’t she also do a SponCon thing for the Karcher cleaner thing she was using on the patio table? So another #ad that wasn’t declared to her best mates

monkey12345

Chatty Member
What mother of 3 young kids can go for a lavish bath when they should all be getting their dinner. Most mums are usually making dinner, getting ready for clubs for their pickles or doing homework more so with the ages of the 3 young ones!!
She is a lying bitch !! No other words ! And I hope once the kids are older they will tell how it really was

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Hinch has her original friends that she's had from school (she calls them her kids) but she publicly shit on them when Stacey came into her life. Constantly bigging up Stacey and they were the best friends who ever walked. If I had been one of her longstanding friends, I'd have been livid.
I'm 100% confident it was a manufactured friendship for brands and a potential tv show. Hinch wasn't up to it and thought it was a real friendship. Once Stacey got deals that hinch wanted, it was heartbreak.

Lesson there is to never dump old friends for new shiny ones as the new shiny ones can be a turd covered in glitter.
This is so true. You need old friends but once you’ve dumped them you can’t get them back 🥲

cazellie

VIP Member
Forget the zip wire.. anyone seen Belle with that gardening fork?! That is so bloody dangerous!!!
OMG mine at that age wouldn’t be wandering around like her feral kids do. There’ll be an accident like Rexy had soon enough …

Catlady1

VIP Member
I thought you could buy duck eggs off the internet and hatch them yourself? I’m sure that’s what Luisa Zuissman did during lockdown. Nobody’s doing background checks on duck owners.