Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Joe seems to do a lot of work with the Kent Haven which is where they are. It’s an Ad. Love how she’s not mentioned that his entire family are there with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

SunshineRae

VIP Member
It must really make the older boys feel that only the kids she and Swash have together are the ones who count.
She doesn’t even try to disguise it. Especially her favouritism towards Rose. Rex was literally the apple of her eye and then literally overnight, with the arrival of a 💓💓 BABY GIRL 💓💓 he was out on his ear.

• Heart

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
How does she possibly have time to do this? I have ONE kid (9 months old) and I literally have no spare time. Makes me feel a bit shit tbh
She has so much help. A nanny, cleaner, a husband who barely works. She is fake. She doesn't do it all.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
The way she’s going on you could be mistaken in thinking she actually designed the outfits and sourced the materials. Heck, I wouldn’t put it past her making out she got out the old sewing machine and whipped up the garments herself when in reality we all know her input into the collection is flicking thorough a catalogue of designs and a load of fabric swatches going ‘I want that one…’ 😖

She really is utterly unbearable today, if she was made of chocolate she’d have eaten herself by now and I’m sorry but that song-songy voice she adopts disproportionately enrages me. She’s also started already with ‘thanks so much for all your lovely comments, I’m glad you love my overpriced, cheapy nasty fabric, wash it once and it’s ruined collection as much as I do’ which presumably will be followed by ‘ask me any questions you want’ which inevita entails; ‘what sizes does it come in?’, ‘what’s your favourite piece?’ and not forgetting the old chestnut ‘what I wanted has sold out, when will it come back in stock?’ which is amazing really as if you look back in a month or two’s time there’s always a shed load of her stuff on sale on the ITS website. 🤷‍♀️

Then of course there’s the competition and ‘as I saved so much money I’ve asked Adam blah blah blah’, crikey she’s so predictable it’s painful. As for the jumpsuit, well I have no words… don’t get me wrong, I don’t profess to be a fashionista by any means but that is truly fucking awful. Second thoughts, maybe Stacey does design the outfits herself… 😳😆

(Edited to correct funky spelling! 🤦‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Marypoppins2

If she doesn’t do poor Leighton a grid post this year, I’ll find her (I mean she posts her every move) & kick her in her Lycra clad fanny! Soz for the warranted outburst I’ve had a vodka 😆

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
That is the most UGLIEST playsuit I have EVER seen in my life. It does absolutely nothing for her and I should think anyone else whoever buys it. It's so square. Horrid. Looks like she's shat her pants whilst wearing a giant nappy.

Screenshot_20240322_234958_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Popular Factual program for SYLO. Not a personal award for her even though she’s making out it is 😂 I notice she didn’t congratulate Chris Packham who beat her to the presenter award. Think someone may be a bit of a sore loser 😂
Like Joey in Friends when he didn't win the soapy award. 🤣
IMG_4205.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Ooooooh she’s winding me up again! Do you think she actually believes the shite she comes out with or rather after filming starts chuckling away to herself thinking she’s managed to fool everyone once again. Well not us Stacey, not us, oh no, we Tattlers see through your every move and can spot a lie from a mile off, yeah that’s a mile off; about the distance between your bedroom and that of your eldest sons, just to put it in perspective for you. 🤨

Talking about the golden child Stacey will quite happily trot out…

IMG_3395.jpeg

… amazing hair eh Stacey? Amazing hair? That’ll be why you constantly filter it to make it a different colour and insist on slavering on it as many products as you can to keep up the pretence that she’s blessed with perfectly blonde curls. Except she’s not though is she? Don’t get me wrong her hair is lovely as it is, it just seems that Stacey doesn’t seem to think that way. 😖

Sheesh, now I’ll openly admit I don’t like the woman at all and will happily bitch about almost anything she does (😉😆) but filtering your kids? That’s pretty damn fucking low even by her standards. 😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
She is beyond cringe, setting a phone up and filming herself on another one....award winner, calm down luv.

• Haha

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
The fact her programme initials spell SYLO always take me back to my days working on a farm. The 💩 pit is called a silo.

• Haha

ssi44n

Could you imagine being in the next caravan with that noisy bunch for the weekend they should have gone to Jaywick 😂

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
“Our Talent” 😝
Now personally I’m offended that they describe not just Stacey but also that desperate hanger-on Sticker Sister Jemma as ‘talent’ although I suppose it could be stretched to include;

‘…my talents include making and sticking stickers, needlessly emptying things from perfectly good and labelled packets into the overpriced jars I buy dirt cheap in China and then flog over here and riding on my sister’s coat tails even so far as reverting to my maiden name despite being married and using my husband’s name for years. I’m also pretty good as taking other people’s ideas and making out they’re my own. If you would like to either tell me what to do/say/sell or let me steal things you’ve already done please get in touch…’ 😉😆

• Haha

Nervousnerys

“I thought I’d come on here and say hello cos I can’t sleep” no, sorry Stace, “I thought I’d come on here and flog some shit to the brain dead sheep 🐑

VC10

VIP Member
These two grasping cunts - and her father - would trample over a dying cripple in a wheelchair for some begged and scrounged freebies 😡

Fucking awful cunts. It's not as if she doesn't draw a wage from her tv work......

Fucking horse-faced smelly old boiler. That Joe's a fucking frying-panned simpleton & if her father and her spotted a £1 coin on the floor they would both grasp it simultaneously & end up making 4 miles of copper wire between them.....

• Haha

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
Oh wow, after the most awful news I’ve had this week, along with having to move because I can’t afford to live, my mum having emergency surgery and my son’s asthma being the worst it’s ever been, I have now calmed the fuck down thanks to her 10 second wisteria story. Phew!
NOT.

• Heart
  • Haha

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Must be great to just pack up & piss off on a last minute break, most of us have actual jobs where you need to give your employer adequate time for them to sort cover, then there is the money side of things like spending money, she doesn’t live in the real world at all, her ‘work’ is pissing about in front of the camera for a few hours getting paid a huge amount then arsing about with ‘crafts’ & then showing her favourite child to everyone on the gram. When my kids were little it would take a whole year to save up for a caravan holiday then organise time off work. She is a joke.