Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Undeclared ad for Haven then with the entire Swash clan. Loads of videos and photos of her on joe’s sister’s page. Why not just own that it’s an ad for haven. Utter bollocks.

Reactions: 26

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Another freebie yet again. This pair of grifters need pushing off the end of a cliff pronto. Fucks me off so much that every single thing is an AD of some sort. God I hate social media at times due to wankers like these 2 grabbing fuckwits. 😡😡😡😡😡😡
He put AD and she didn't. 🤔 Not an honest bone in her body.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

orangehead

VIP Member
How would it help you wrap presents any better though? It's not a machine that will do it for you ffs. 🥴🥴 And no different to wrapping presents on the floor or on a table. 🤦🤦
So let's all just buy a big cupboard and fart arse about titivating it up, bung a load of wrapping paper and gift tags in it and then having nowhere to put it. The sheep are easily led with these daft ideas Stacey has.

View attachment 2825363

Erm no we shouldn't. 🙄

View attachment 2825365
Have none of these people heard of gift bags.

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
At the soft play before its opened to the public, got the mini cash cows done up in primark so that she can post a "loads of you were asking" message later on. Everything Stacey does is rinse and repeat. How do people fall for it still?

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Looked back through to see when this kitchen could have been painted and it 100% will have been done at the same time as the windows however she’s managed to hide the kitchen since then. So basically february half term whilst they were in Scotland.
Is anyone really that arsed about Stacey Trolloman’s kitchen cupboards that she hides it from her stories then gives the sad acts a grand reveal on a email? Christ alive, I think I’m getting too old for this BS 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Stacey doesn't seem to be aware of basic child safety. As long as she can showcase her Primark collection, so what if one of the kids falls in the water and gets swept away? The sea round here is really rough at the moment, I certainly wouldn't let my 4yo near the waves, and he's virtually grown up on the beach.
She definitely isn't. It's extraordinary really.

Remember the time Rex was in hospital. All kids have falls or whatever. It's part of childhood. But she kept quiet (for a change 🤔) about how he actually got injured and took the opportunity to film some ads while her child was in surgery. 🥴

I have said it before but anyone holding this one up as an example of a great mother, needs to have a word with themselves.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I know lots of people have already replied but I also wanted to add that Leighton was only newly turned 9 (!!!!) when this happened. He was 8 when they moved into the house in March 2021, turned 9 in the April, and his room in the annex was all done, decorated & finished by the July. I will never get over how she did this. For years and years he has regularly been referred to as a teen (probably because of the freedom and lack of parenting his mother gives him) but in actual fact he is not yet turned 12.
It's quite shocking, imo. Imagine how those kids feel. Oh here's your place 🥴. She snarked at Leighton at one point when he was allowed into the main house, and said he was hungry, that Swash would deliver stuff to them, FFS.

They must be delighted to spend time with their respective dads where they are presumably allowed to sleep in the same house as them.

Anyone who holds this one up as a great example of a parent, or allows her to make them feel bad in any way, needs to have a very serious word with themselves.

• Sad
Biggest give away of a gifted / PR stay is always photos in an otherwise empty pool 😆 Did someone at Dulux over order on black paint and then they decided the best way to shift it was for an influencer to convince their sheep that black was the new beige. Bloody genius that is! Also fitness journey, why is everything a journey, and if it is a journey can she hurry up and arrive wherever she's journeying to so we aren't subjected to her bits in lycra any more.

• Haha

Marypoppins2

Little tip here tattlers. However I’m sure you are all of sound mind & have this “knowledge” & don’t need to be watching the Dagenham deceiver’s insta to know but Iceberg lettuce kept in a Tupperware with lid & a sheet of kitchen roll in the bottom does work! Get a full 2 weeks out of that! That bollocks stace was showing yesterday is just that bollocks. Hoping YMU are here reading the posts & I can be their next “talent” for my lettuce preserving tips 😉

• Haha

Staple

Chatty Member
Absolutely 💯

It’s absolutely fucking disgusting to smoke whilst pregnant, all these morons that try and pull the “it’s less stress on the baby to cut down rather than give up” schtick are just trying to justify their complete inability to not be a selfish wanker for a short period of time.

There’s no way she’s ever quit. I say that as an ex-smoker (10 years since my last cigarette) and it was genuinely the hardest thing I’ve ever done. There’s no way I’d risk having to do that again, it’s enough to put me off ever being tempted by a cheeky cig with a glass of wine. Plus it’s ruinously expensive and makes you fucking stink 💃👌🏼

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
Totally relatable to be making bread after the school run with five kids at home when most people are trying to make dinner and get homework done before bed time.

• Sad

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Stacey's floors are rank, look at the state of those socks that dead sister's kid is wearing. 🤢🤢🤢 Unless Jemma let's her kids wear no shoes when outdoors.

Screenshot_2024-03-31-19-29-59-54_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why has she still not learnt how to apply false eyelashes? She wears them all the time but they are never on properly. Doing an ad for lip mousse and all I see is her fake eyelashes curling up at the ends 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
My Easter decorations consist of a sole Lindt bunny given to me by my workplace sitting on the living room sideboard. And then, only until I bite its ears off & scoff the lot.

• Haha

SpritzerTime

It’s quicker to list what she doesn’t advertise these days 🙄 that’s me never buying Wild because it’s only ever raved over by influencers
its crap anyway- I tried it and it did not fight the perspiration at all let me tell ya. Stick to Mitchum. As if she’s known for wanting to cut down her plastic waste anyway 😂 staples a plastic flower to anything that moves and irons her sisters vinyls to anything her kids wear for an hour (rendering them unsuitable to pass on to someone else but God forbid she forgets her kids names). Countless plastic cups with yet more names stuck on to them for no reason at all. She is the LAST person to look to when talking about carbon footprints