Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
How does she possibly have time to do this? I have ONE kid (9 months old) and I literally have no spare time. Makes me feel a bit shit tbh
Don’t ever let that Sweaty Solomon make you feel like shit! She’s a bum with millions in the bank who spends most of her time making stupid crap instead of being a mother. Her whole instagram is just false. She would parade her kids for an extra fiver if she could.

Your a fab mummy ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lalla

VIP Member
tbh given the state of the floors in their house, the outside probably isn't much dirtier.

• Haha

JakaMini

I literally detest her and her followers. She is going to make another absolute killing from selling these kids bath/hair care products… it’s actually fucking criminal because she KNOWINGLY and WILLINGLY put the lives of her five unborn children in danger by smoking while pregnant. She is an absolute fucking fraud. I wish this would become public knowledge because her career would be over.

And of course she is the luckiest fuck in the world because nothing bad happened to her children as a result of her smoking (cleft lip, death etc).

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
More from the email (I was too nosy not to subscribe, I know, you can hate me!!)

ETA… sorry if photos are out of order, but I couldn’t wait to share! 😂😂😂
Glad you took 1 for the team 😂that it’s a total monstrosity she’s totally ruined that kitchen, ITS a all tying in with her ADHD announcement that’s she’s probably going to do soon, as will say she done it on impulse, but now doesn’t like it and it be back to neutral colours before the may bank holiday.

The Guardian is not impressed at the new show

Brilliant review 🤣🤣

Her “expertise” is then fortified by the reveal that Solomon is simultaneously renovating the palatial Essex mansion she shares with her five children and husband, former EastEnders actor and I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here! winner Joe Swash. There’s an unintentionally laughable contrast between the subjects, who are facing bankruptcy due to unexpected building costs, and Solomon and Swash’s turmoil about the size of their at-home gym (in comparison with a room devoted entirely to fishing equipment).

The episodes largely focus on people whose renovations were ruined by unexpected twists, whether rot in their foundations or garden-variety cowboy builders. Solomon’s solutions include painting your own kitchen cabinets, combining Japanese and Scandi design around the home, or coaxing “a heroic effort from their mates, helping them save £750 in labour”. But it’s never really clear what services the programme itself is providing and she seems uncomfortable throughout, evidently unsure how her particular brand of wisdom can alleviate projects requirings tens of thousands of pounds’ worth of work.

Solomon simply can’t offer the distinctive insight that comes with a Kevin McCloud, George Clarke or even Nick Knowles fronted show. The problems are relatable, and the renovations well conceived and deployed. But if you want audiences to focus, it may be worth recruiting an expert whose skills match the level of the challenge.

• Haha
  • Heart

troutpout69

VIP Member
Who the hell would want to see the undead sister on TM! I wish the whole family would fuck off! I’m sick to death of seeing her and her grifting family in everything! They’re nothing but a load of free loading chavvy grifters!

• Haha

Nicnak1

Yeah, when she talks about them all stinking when they're on holiday (campervan and Havens caravan) - I bet they stink all the time, regardless of where they are. She's - to quote the advert - gone nose blind, and Pickle Cottage probably smells of dirty nappies, stale cigarette smoke, halitosis and body odour.
I couldn't understand this. We go to holiday parks because you know nobody is gifting me a £46,000 holiday. But on these holidays we never smell because the caravan and lodges have showers so we use them. Like normal people. I actually found it a little rude, that she was implying people who go on these holidays don't wash? We do wash, it's just her that doesn't. It's not 'relatable', it's just dirty!

• Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I think it's Stacey all over though, she's stuck in a childhood fantasy of her future life. I don't know if it's because her actual childhood wasn't great, or because she felt she missed out by having a baby in her teens, but it's all a bit odd.

- the country cottage with pretty garden (it's not a cottage and it's too close to the M25 and to an industrial estate to be in the country but anyway...)
- the blonde, curly haired children. Well girls ideally but she made do with Rex til Rose came along
- kids wearing matchy matchy clothes and her also matching them
- cute little dogs

and so on. It's all the sort of stuff you might think is nice as a 10 year old. Not a woman in her 30s.
Her fantasy is definitely having blonde children, but she picked the wrong bloke for that. In fact given the state of Joe's dodgy hair, she should be grateful the kids have any hair at all. His is definitely clinging on by the final few strands!
Your post reminded me of the life Peaches Geldof portrayed. I'm NOT suggesting for one minute that Stacey has problems like Peaches had, please don't think that, apart from the odd ciggie, Stacey is pretty much straight edge. Peaches had a turbulent childhood herself with a terrible role model for a mother, settled down early to marriage, babies, cottage in the country, painted herself an image of being an earth mother, she was an advocate for attached parenting etc etc. It was all smoke and mirrors, as we later found out. But the fictional Enid Blyton type of childhood, baking cookies, crafting with the kids, growing veggies - it was a life she yearned for, portrayed it on Instagram, yet never actually achieved.

With Stacey, she has achieved it. She has a beautiful home, beautiful children, an affluent lifestyle, a lucrative career, a husband who adores her, but she's still not satisfied. She still has to fake stuff. It's quite sad. She's probably not even aware she's doing it.

• Heart

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Oooooooh I don’t half get disproportionately irritated by her for the strangest of things, there I’ve said it! 🤭

Today it’s her voice, why can’t she just talk normally? Now I can’t say I ever watch ‘Loose Women’ (not a criticism of those that do at all, it’s just not my thang) but on the odd occasion I’ve seen her on that she doesn’t sound anything like the song-songy, affected nonsense she comes out with on her Instagram, sheesh it’s like bloody ‘Carry on Stacey’. 🙄

Don’t even get me started when she’s pleased with herself (like when one of her latest ranges of tat is released or heaven forbid she’s cleaned a cupboard) and she does that mock cheer and throws her arms in the air, I can’t, I just can’t. Silly bint. 😖

Anyway, rant over, I feel better for that. I’m off to film myself waving a cup of tea about in the garden now… or maybe not… 😉😆

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I agree, it’s more like a groundskeepers cottage than an annex!

Hope the kids have walkie talkies so they can summon help from the main house when they’re all alone.
She snarled at poor Leighton one night when he was briefly permitted to be in the main house 🥴 and said he was hungry, that Swash would drop food over to the outbuilding annex.

Dreadful set up. They probably both look forward to going to their respective dads and being allowed to sleep in the house like normal families.

• Sad

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Looked back through to see when this kitchen could have been painted and it 100% will have been done at the same time as the windows however she’s managed to hide the kitchen since then. So basically february half term whilst they were in Scotland.

• Wow

Marypoppins2

Dirty Dave boasting about being on yet another freebie holiday. 😡😡

View attachment 2856726
Who the fuck is cutting about their daily lives, when they suddenly think oooh Dirty Dave Solomon has been quiet for a few days. I must check his socials see what’s going on…do hope everything’s ok?! Why do these think their famous folk apologise for been quiet?? Worlds gone to shit.

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Who has the room for a bloody wrapping station in their house ffs 🙄
And she says she forgets birthdays so then proceeds to put the calendar inside the wardrobe 😂 that’s not gonna help her remember when they are if it’s hidden away! What an arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Charlip

When she says I’ll add a post after I’ve fed the pickles etc translates to I could post it now whilst I’m on here but I’m waiting until 7pm

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Wouldn't she have to declare it if was gifted on her posts or did I miss that part?
This one can't lie straight in the bed.

The time they had the hugely expensive holiday in Turkey, that they and the holiday company tried to play down the cost - I don't think she declared that either. Or if she did, it was after the fact.
Meanwhile they went to 'bingo' and suchlike, while actually going to Christina Aguilera...

She has often made jeering posts along the lines of 'oh I suppose I have to declare this' re ads. But she gets away with all of it. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member
The Rose favouritism has exploded even more lately. Every pic or story is with her. It actually makes me ill how much she shows that Rose is the only important child to her.

• Sad