Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So she’s shooting her new ITS range today so we all know what’s coming. They’ll be a giveaway, she’ll say she’s spoken to Adam and because she’s so humble, the money she’s saved by doing the shoot at home, she wants to give it back to thank her ‘fans’ for always supporting her, so as usual her giveaway will be bigger and better than any of the other collabs. Also she’s got it as cheap as possible for everyone cos that’s so important as well to her 😴 Same script from her every single time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
How would it help you wrap presents any better though? It's not a machine that will do it for you ffs. 🥴🥴 And no different to wrapping presents on the floor or on a table. 🤦🤦
So let's all just buy a big cupboard and fart arse about titivating it up, bung a load of wrapping paper and gift tags in it and then having nowhere to put it. The sheep are easily led with these daft ideas Stacey has.

Screenshot_20240319_203136_Samsung Internet.jpg

Erm no we shouldn't. 🙄

Screenshot_20240319_203829_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Anotherdayanotherwalk

So Joe had to be up early at 5am for work but also dropped off two of the children at school before setting off?! Is that because he had a long commute first to the annexe to collect them?

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Reminder for all who aren’t aware of just how far apart Stacey’s bedroom is from the boys in the other building and how she found it acceptable for a 9 year old to stay so far away from the main house.

View attachment 2870698
Can you imagine having a nightmare or feeling unwell or even just a bit anxious about school on a Sunday night and wanting your mum. Most kids will get out told bed and pop downstairs or climb into their mums bed. Leighton would need to get up, unlock the annex (I presume they lock up to be safe and secure at night whilst also putting them at other risks), lock it back up (does he then take the key with him so he can get back in when he returns, does he post it back through so Zack can get out if needs be, or does he leave it unlocked and Zack vulnerable) and then walk over to the big house. That walk over on a bright sunny day is easy peasy. However that walk in the middle of the night, in the dark, with all the trees and shadows, dead silence broken by animal noises…..well that is very eerie especially for a little one. When my daughter was little she went through a stage where she would turn the landing lights on just to walk down the stairs as she didn’t want to go down them in the dark. Everything is much scarier at night. What if he gets to the house and then Stacey and Joe don’t hear him knocking. Again I presume the house is locked for their safely. Does Leighton have a key? If he forgot it in his upset/distress does he have to go back to the annex to get it to let himself in? I’m sure some will think I’ve overthought this but it blows my mind.

• Sad
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
I think she smoked too and i reckon she knew she was pregnant with Rose and Belle despite claiming she didn't know until quite far along that way if anyone pulled her up on smoking she could claim she didn't know she was pregnant the fact that Belle was her 5th and about two weeks overdue yet was very small just confirms that for me

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
We went to a parkdean resort during Easter and it was so hard getting slots even though we’d try to book them as soon as we’d been given the codes too. I’d be absolutely raging if I then found out that an influencer was there and was getting slots solely for their use and for free. Then on top of that, finding out they’d been allowed to do activities that we weren’t because of the kids ages.

It’s bad enough gifting a millionaire a free holiday but then allowing them to have extra privileges on top of that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Dd29

VIP Member
Imagine setting your alarm to book haven slots ( you have to be on it in the dot to get slots) then not getting a space and she rocks up and gets the activities to herself

• Angry
  • Sad

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Rochelle Hulme’s hair products are for children with Afro-Caribbean hair, not white ginger haired children. It’s too oily for Caucasian hair.

• Haha

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
I have smoked in the past I’m not proud of it, my parents smoked like chimneys too when I was a child, but I did manage to quit whilst pregnant, I did start up again though, to me it was a release, I’ve never smoked inside my home always had a cigarette & a coffee sat on the back doorstep (door closed) whilst my kids were having a nap, I had long days my ex worked long hours & I had zero help from anyone it was my ‘time out’ but it came to a head when my child developed asthma, I was shamed by the medical staff as my child was inhaling smoke from my clothing & then ending up poorly with their breathing, I vowed to quit after that & have done for nearly 18 yrs!

• Heart
Oh and now she’s going to show off her latest diy project - a wrapping station copied from Emily Norris who got a bit of PR and shout outs from it (total waste of space imo)

If her followers think Stacey does the housework, gardening, cooks, works, looks after the kids, does the gym, laundry, irons etc AND has time to do all the diy/ craft things she does, then they need to go to Specsavers. She’s totally pulling the wool over their eyes.

Roess must be just off to the side of the camera.

Also why does she never wear an ITS dress to these functions when they are just so wonderful and she's so proud of them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
It’s quicker to list what she doesn’t advertise these days 🙄 that’s me never buying Wild because it’s only ever raved over by influencers
I used to use it and I quite liked it. The shea butter scent is lovely. They sent me an email after being subscribed for about 6 months to say that they were starting to charge for delivery to cover an increase in costs. In the meantime they’re paying skanks like Stacey to pretend that they use it and they’re getting it for free.

Massive no from me

• Heart
Reactions: 27