Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So hold on….catching up from the last thread…… just begrudgingly watched joes video about the camper. He said the window was opened by the children on THE MOTORWAY? So they were sat up in the beds while driving! Surely that is illegal

• Wow
Reactions: 36

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
So if you were to believe Stacey one of the secrets to her having a happy home/work/life balance and to her being organised during the hectic normality that comes with having a large family of varying ages is having a load of manky chopped up fruit and veg lurking in the salad drawers of her fridge. Well praise be to Saint Stace for sharing this little jewel of information with us all, may our own home lives now be infinitely more organised due to the precious little nugget of advice she shared. 🙄

I mean, her being a multimillionaire, with untold help with both the household and children which gives her time to dick about making giant hair shampoo, conditioner and perfume containers and jet washing anything she can to within an inch of it’s life has bugger all to do with the domestic harmony she enjoys I’m sure. 🤔

Well that or the fact that both her and that grotty husband of hers hardly have what you’d call regular employment, although given the sporadic employment they do engage in is handsomely paid it doesn’t lead to the problems the rest of us folk would encounter should we not work. Also given the work she does tends to be on her terms and therefore she can pretend to do everyone a favour by working from home when actually, well, it works out just fine and dandy when it comes to tax purposes, well, it leaves plenty of time for her to engage in the crafts and other shit she so enjoys spending time doing and then of course posting on Instagram, just to let all the other busy working parents who are rushed off their feet they must be doing something wrong if they too can’t spend four hours making sand. 🤨

So whilst Stacey admittedly does have a large family and once upon a time many moons ago did have a baby when she was seventeen, her position now with regards to the majority of people she likes to address as her ‘instafamily’ is very different indeed. Still, she does like to make out she’s oh so very relatable and since the sheep believe every word she says as if it’s gospel you can bet that their fridges will too soon be filled with brown lettuce and manky grapes, but they’ll be left utterly confused as to why suddenly their life isn’t so much easier to manage, perhaps they just haven’t cut things up right… relatable my arse, Stacey must just laugh all her way to the bank! 🤦‍♀️😖

• Heart

Wills315

VIP Member
Hold on…..did she seriously make out their hands smell of poo and piss??? Why the actual fuck is that about?? Why would their hands smell like that? Don’t they wash their hands 🤮
I think she probably meant 2p coins from the slot machines etc. But could be anything with her hygiene history 😂🤢

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I keep seeing her eldest two kids don’t live at home with her? Can someone elaberate? Do they live with their dad full time?
I know lots of people have already replied but I also wanted to add that Leighton was only newly turned 9 (!!!!) when this happened. He was 8 when they moved into the house in March 2021, turned 9 in the April, and his room in the annex was all done, decorated & finished by the July. I will never get over how she did this. For years and years he has regularly been referred to as a teen (probably because of the freedom and lack of parenting his mother gives him) but in actual fact he is not yet turned 12.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
It’s the way she comes on to talk to ‘her mates’ as she can’t sleep! Mates?! Mates?! These would be people she’d more than likely downright ignore if she passed them in the street and wasn’t on one of her PR exercises.

It’s manipulation pure and simple. She actually wants people to think she cares about them and that she loves her ‘Insta-family’ who are there for her when no one else is whilst all the while using ‘her’ brand Rehab’s heatless hair curlers, a mere snip at just £27 (on sale at the moment from £36). Of course the fact you can get them for about six quid elsewhere is neither here nor there. Plus you want to support and help your mate Stacey’s company out don’t you? Of course you do… 🙄

As for the ‘we’re just staying home for half term (😡)’ like they’d love to go away but well, cost of living crisis and all, they just can’t, when we all know she can more than afford it, not that they usually pay for holidays anyway! 🤨

It boggles the mind that people fall for her shit but they do! She’s so fucking devious and duplicitous and everything is so calculated but still the sheep hang on her every word like gospel. Pah, anyone else they’d be bitching ‘and look at the state of her kids, always filthy with their nappies full’ but as it’s Stacey it’s ‘she’s a busy working Mum, leave her alone. Anyway, she has five kids, I’m sure she knows what she’s doing!’ 😳🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34

orangehead

VIP Member
Thank you but no thank you!!!!!!!!! I would much more listen a fork being dragged all over the plate , then Stacey’s and Sticker Jemma’s podcast!!
Advice about what? How to print stickers, how to pretend your children aren’t ginger or the best walkie talkie to buy to talk to your kids who live 1.3 miles away?

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Likely wanted a sneaky smoke on the way and this is the only way she won't get caught again. Old tanjoe won't be able to drink either if he has to drive back. £300 is nothing to her and she could easily have ordered a car lying witch
If was when she said they could use that money for Legoland instead. As if they ever have to pay when they go there. She grifts all her days out/trips/holidays 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Such an obvious ad for primark. Yes it's a bit warmer than it has been but we're not at shorts and tshirt on the beach weather yet, those kids must have been freezing. You can see it was breezy from the way the water is moving. Absolutely terrified me seeing those girls so close to the water with no adult next to them.

Reactions: 33

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I wonder if pickle cottage was bought via the business. Interesting that the business dropped 1.5million on a fixed asset and that's around what she paid for the house.
Could it be that because she films there, named it according to her soloman/pickles branding, uses it for ITS photoshoots etc that it scrapes by as business use?

Maybe that's why she insists all photoshoots are at home by her renovated pool

• Wow

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I’ll be absolutely fuming if this caravan weekend is gifted. A lot of families that go to Haven (mine included), have to save up for months to pay for a Haven break away and that’s not even for the best lodge and yet she gets a very nice caravan and the holiday for free?! Fuming.
Haven isn’t cheap and cheerful and nor is Butlins. Both places are great when you have little kids, but if she, wealthy as fuck, is going for nothing, when people like me, earning 19p above minimum wage, have to save for months for a few days away, it’s just annoying 😡

• Sad

Jessie98

VIP Member
See someone commented on the this morning post of her sister. If you ordered Stacey Soloman off temu 😆. Everyone saying the same thing too that they are bad enough with Stacey and don't need to be told how to fold clothes from a pointless moron

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I think she doesn’t mention whay she does for them because it’s probably expensive and not in the line with the image she wants to create. They prob have pricey gifts (designer clothes etc) and do pricey things with their mates to celebrate.
Whereas with the younger ones she can do all the “crafty Stacey” Schtick because they aren’t old enough to question it.

Reactions: 32

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
This is the aqua paddlers activity that you have to book.
It is from 4 years plus (I think up to 8?) Last year I wanted to book my nearly 4 year old on to it and haven refused to let him do it as he wasn't 4 yet...but SS is allowed to take Belle of the Ball in the paddler?! Granted could be just a posed photo but I wasn't even allowed to take my nearly 4 year old in the water with me while my 7 year old was doing it.

These PR holidays pee me off when they
1. Are riche enough to afford their own holiday
2. Don't still to age rules/let them do as they like
3. Give them private sessions if they have
4. Give it to them at peak times
I don't understand why businesses do that.
Why p1ss off actual paying customers and hand stuff free to the likes of her, and then show their own rules being broken, FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 32