Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Lets hope now she has a different agent things may change
She’s still at YMU, it’s the agency rather than the individual that protects her so wouldn’t have thought it would matter too much that it’s not Molly representing her anymore.
---
I’m not on here a lot so may have missed it but how long have Joe and Sticker sister been at the same management agency as Stacey? Nepotism at its finest. Since when does someone who makes labels need an agent in the ‘industry’? Now I see how she’s getting them morning TV appearances 🙄
I couldn’t see Jemma on their website yesterday when I was looking. I think Joe has probably been with them a while though and does have his own stuff going on so not sure he is down to nepotism.

Reactions: 3

Here4it

Fall with grace licking Stacey's arse again with more tat! This time a silhouette photo of the family!

Marypoppins2

Let’s see how many followers he gains now after the beige Lycra wearing camel hoof exhibitionist has shared his insta. 🙄

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
I’m surprised she said he’s leaving school this year at 16, Unless kids have employment lined up (or millionaire parents in zach case) then most kids stay on at school unless going straigh to uni 🙄

Reactions: 2
It said Stacey was meeting Joe and if you look closely at the pictures she’s in a white Range Rover and is also pictured next to a black one - both from the same dealership. So two range rovers? Who knew you could make millions from lying to the public and getting away with it so easily. Immoral pair of twats. As for kids running around a park in pyjamas and no footwear - that’s disgusting.
tbf could be leased as Range Rovers are a common company car

Reactions: 2

cazellie

VIP Member
And she put that resin in with ‘only 3 hours to go’ - super speedy drying resin??? 😂😂😂😂
I did wonder cos a comment on the reel asks if it was dry in time. Resin that deep would take a couple of days to set but then much longer to fully cure. Cue the huns running out for resin kits and ballsing it up eh
---
Good grief she has a program on Channel 4 now, looks a bit like DIY SOS, she is absolutely everywhere!
Aye starting next week. Whatever next?!

Reactions: 1

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
My son had a milestone birthday a few wks ago & I dug some pics out, they were hilarious, just natural pics of him from newborn to now, people were in the background, his clothes were awful 🙊 but we had a right giggle, no filters on him to hide blemishes (he suffered with eczema as a kid) Stacey’s kids are going to question their pics in years to come, asking why they had blonde hair in one pic then ginger hair in another or their eyes had dramatically changed colour. It’s quite sad really she feels the need to do that to them.
It is so sad! I really hope there’s real pictures kicking about that we just don’t see. Surely her mum etc will have real ones they can look back on, otherwise it’s just too sad. But they will still know that those pictures weren’t “good” enough to be presented to the world.