Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @orangehead for the new thread title.
Stacey was papped smoking at the park with the youngest three at the weekend. Photos published in The S*n.
Stacey & Joe took a campervan and five children to Scotland for a week. They failed to book any campsites though so stayed in car parks until the last night when a lodge was miraculously available and could sleep all seven of them.
Joe forgot how tall the van was and got it stuck under a height limit arch at McDonald's drive thru. One of the kids also opened a window on the motorway which flew off. Despite tagging the company the van was from multiple times, there was no sign of #AD or gifted on any of their posts. He has asked for suggestions of where to go next in it so we’re presuming they are keeping it. Maybe they had to buy it after damaging it.
Stacey has got a lot of upcoming work (ASDA home, Primark kids, Rehab hair, SYLO, Bricking It tv show and more) and a Tattler has also found she’s started her own Rose & Belle company for hair products.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi guyyyyys! Just wanted to say I love you all to the moon and back for giving me this opportunity to have my title suggestion used for this thread. Sorry to all the wilmas I beat who now hate me for being amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
So hold on….catching up from the last thread…… just begrudgingly watched joes video about the camper. He said the window was opened by the children on THE MOTORWAY? So they were sat up in the beds while driving! Surely that is illegal

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Stacey has got a lot of upcoming work (ASDA home, Primark kids, Rehab hair, SYLO, Bricking It tv show and more) and a Tattler has also found she’s started her own Rose & Belle company for hair products.
I’m going to throw in an early prediction for Karcher to soon be added to this list as well.

Reactions: 12
So hold on….catching up from the last thread…… just begrudgingly watched joes video about the camper. He said the window was opened by the children on THE MOTORWAY? So they were sat up in the beds while driving! Surely that is illegal
They are so careless with the children, it's shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Could they have fallen out?

Reactions: 5
Daily Mail have published the photos now as well - with a throwback when she was caught smoking while pregnant with Leighton.

Highlights include “looking a far cry from her glamorous self”
A new car - white Range Rover - which Stacey sat in while Joe played with the girls
Belle & Rose apparently being at the park in their pyjamas and no shoes

ETA link https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...omon-spotted-smoking-cigarette-Joe-Swash.html
It said Stacey was meeting Joe and if you look closely at the pictures she’s in a white Range Rover and is also pictured next to a black one - both from the same dealership. So two range rovers? Who knew you could make millions from lying to the public and getting away with it so easily. Immoral pair of twats. As for kids running around a park in pyjamas and no footwear - that’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It said Stacey was meeting Joe and if you look closely at the pictures she’s in a white Range Rover and is also pictured next to a black one - both from the same dealership. So two range rovers? Who knew you could make millions from lying to the public and getting away with it so easily. Immoral pair of twats. As for kids running around a park in pyjamas and no footwear - that’s disgusting.
How far they’ve come, when just three years ago they had to get rid of a car having to make the difficult decision between being a 2 car family or a 1 car and a £45k camper van family🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh and now she’s going to show off her latest diy project - a wrapping station copied from Emily Norris who got a bit of PR and shout outs from it (total waste of space imo)

If her followers think Stacey does the housework, gardening, cooks, works, looks after the kids, does the gym, laundry, irons etc AND has time to do all the diy/ craft things she does, then they need to go to Specsavers. She’s totally pulling the wool over their eyes.

Reactions: 28
Daily Mail have published the photos now as well - with a throwback when she was caught smoking while pregnant with Leighton.

Highlights include “looking a far cry from her glamorous self”
A new car - white Range Rover - which Stacey sat in while Joe played with the girls
Belle & Rose apparently being at the park in their pyjamas and no shoes

ETA link https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...omon-spotted-smoking-cigarette-Joe-Swash.html
Wow so losing Phil's daughter has really changed the reporting she gets hasn't it?? They are definitely pointing at the possibility of her having smoked on her pregnancy with Layton so probably having smoked on all her pregnancies here. Plus wtf are the little girls doing out and about in their PJs with not even socks on!??

• Heart
I think it’s just a white one but the window, surround and bumper are all black so there’s only a small bit of white showing on a corner.
Maybe the girls and Joe stayed at his mum’s though hence Stacey picking him up and them being in pyjamas.

IMG_7757.jpeg
IMG_7756.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow so losing Phil's daughter has really changed the reporting she gets hasn't it?? They are definitely pointing at the possibility of her having smoked on her pregnancy with Layton so probably having smoked on all her pregnancies here. Plus wtf are the little girls doing out and about in their PJs with not even socks on!??
I think you could be right - Schofield daughter not around to protect her so much….it’s unusual for the tabloids to say anything negative about Stacey…hope she’s getting worried about what they could unearth next …

'A far cry from her glamorous self'... I would never associate the word glamorous with SSS tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah I bet it’s still 10 cigarettes a day!! She wouldn’t be so slim without little help!!!
---
You hit the nail on his head!!! Phil’s daughter had the connection thanks to her dad, so any bad news got washed away or she just laughed them off! Now she doesn’t have Phil’s daughter anymore .. the UK can see the real Stacey

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Hi guyyyyys! Just wanted to say I love you all to the moon and back for giving me this opportunity to have my title suggestion used for this thread. Sorry to all the wilmas I beat who now hate me for being amazing!
Best title yet!

Reactions: 7
When she says I’ll add a post after I’ve fed the pickles etc translates to I could post it now whilst I’m on here but I’m waiting until 7pm

Reactions: 23
'A far cry from her glamorous self'... I would never associate the word glamorous with SSS tbh.
I think the papers say stuff like that knowing the public will rip the person apart in the comments of the article or the social media post about the article and they don’t have to say anything horrible.

It’s like when they photograph Gemma collins in something tight and say she’s ‘flaunting her stunning curves’ or they’ll show a celeb whose weight fluctuates when she’s a bit bigger and say she’s looking slimmer than ever and things like that. They’re calling Stacey glamorous because it’ll get more comments and they don’t have to call her a rag bag in the headline 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.