Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
Why is she no longer with PS’s daughter? Has she changed to a new management company or has the daughter left?

Reactions: 5

Jessie98

VIP Member
She says she launched a small batch of that two piece. Bullshit. It's so her sheep will start buying it

craftingfroze

VIP Member
It does looked better but shows how much she uses filters…its brown in the video?! 100% didn’t do it herself either, would’ve got the professionals in while on one of her many gifted luxury holidays. No way could you do that with small kids around.

This wall looks green and the cupboard looks mahogany brown…

IMG_1621.jpeg

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I keep seeing her eldest two kids don’t live at home with her? Can someone elaberate? Do they live with their dad full time?
They sleep in a separate building, described as an annex, which is a bit misleading as it is completely away from the main house.
It's covered in the wiki under Controversies.

IMG_4265.jpeg

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Does she claim any of her children are neurodiverse? Or is she just setting up her stall ready to announce her very own diagnosis? I'm somewhat cynical of celebrities who claim to have been diagnosed with certain health conditions in adult life.
I don’t believe for 1 minute she’s got it, but it’s a great thing for to get attention from think of the interviews etc she’s going to get, she will be rubbing her hands in glee and seeing £ signs

• Sad

SunshineRae

VIP Member
We were talking about this in an OT thread and I am still so shocked I have to mention her here but discovered someone who can rival Stacey’s teeth….maisiesmith44 on TikTok for the full effect or she’s also been in the Daily Mail this week!

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
  • Haha
Stacey doesn't seem to be aware of basic child safety. As long as she can showcase her Primark collection, so what if one of the kids falls in the water and gets swept away? The sea round here is really rough at the moment, I certainly wouldn't let my 4yo near the waves, and he's virtually grown up on the beach.
Exactly! They should’ t have to be in charge of the school uniform, PE kit etc. I want to believe she’s lying about this. I did have to do chores as a child, at 9 I think it was things like setting the table and making my bed. Laundry came in my late teens and only during the holidays because school, activities, sports matched and homework were enough!

tinatina0604

There are actually a few comments on that sad Facebook group and I have definitely encouraged the conversation. The admin has met her a few times. Watching this morning for the laughs