Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Good grief she has a program on Channel 4 now, looks a bit like DIY SOS, she is absolutely everywhere!

Reactions: 5

lissy8219

VIP Member
Who the fuck wears manky dirty socks with sliders? And why is he stood like he's going to have a shit. Joe is such a scruff and has foul dress sense. Those sliders are welded to his feet as he's worn them constantly since the campervan adventures. They are ugly and need setting on fire. How anyone finds him attractive I will never know. 🤢🤢
He makes my fadge clamp shut euuggghh.

View attachment 2849634

And why is he running around outside in just his socks when it's muddy? Has he never heard of trainers?

View attachment 2849642
View attachment 2849647
What a muppet.

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Oh there she is making shite again only this time for the rehab company as props are expensive!! Ok mrs relatable 😡

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Don't give her any ideas else she will be like Rochelle who brought out her range and kept 'mystery' checking in Boots. I think she thought it was funny but it wasn't as she clearly pissed off the staff who kept seeing her in the store!
But Rochelle is black with Afro hair isn’t she? SSS is white and frizzy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Helen Lee

I was just thinking how weird it is you can’t see anyone else. Do you think they closed the pool specifically for them, and put on that bear show/bear making class just for them so they didn’t have to mix with the public? 😅
I was told by someone who works for Haven that they filmed this when park was closed 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
How do we know it was a free stay? Wouldn't she have to declare it if was gifted on her posts or did I miss that part? :unsure:. It is true what they say the rich get richer. I know a well known ex boy band member and I remember him saying about all the free things they get sent as in clothes etc. It is like they have all this money to buy whatever they like and get sent loads of free stuff so no need to spend it on every day essentials. Now he wasn't bragging and he is a lovely lad takes care of his family etc. It is just a fact the more you have the more you get sent.
Joe quoted it in his Instagram.

Robin71

VIP Member
Why is she bathing Belle now when she is just going to get covered in her tea? Thick mare

It must really make the older boys feel that only the kids she and Swash have together are the ones who count.
Not sure if I’m doing this right replying to your comment.
But she has preciously said. The older boys prefer. It to be shown on social media that’s why they aren’t posted as much as the other kids. They have a choice because they are old enough to understand