Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helen Lee

Undeclared ad for Haven then with the entire Swash clan. Loads of videos and photos of her on joe’s sister’s page. Why not just own that it’s an ad for haven. Utter bollocks.
Also where are the other people in the photos ??? Or was it just them ?? Can't see that as Haven have lots of homeowners on there parks. Also does everyone get a golf buggy???
---
I’m sorry but I’ll be absolutely fuming if this caravan weekend is gifted. A lot of families that go to Haven (mine included), have to save up for months to pay for a Haven break away and that’s not even for the best lodge and yet she gets a very nice caravan and the holiday for free?! Fuming.
I feel the need to get intouch with Haven absolutely a joke 😡
---
So the living dead just said that MacDonalds give free football lessons. And it isn't a ad but the put up a tag 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Multi-21

VIP Member
It said Stacey was meeting Joe and if you look closely at the pictures she’s in a white Range Rover and is also pictured next to a black one - both from the same dealership. So two range rovers? Who knew you could make millions from lying to the public and getting away with it so easily. Immoral pair of twats. As for kids running around a park in pyjamas and no footwear - that’s disgusting.
I think it’s just a white one but the window, surround and bumper are all black so there’s only a small bit of white showing on a corner.
Maybe the girls and Joe stayed at his mum’s though hence Stacey picking him up and them being in pyjamas.

IMG_7757.jpeg
IMG_7756.jpeg

• Wow

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Stacey is at the park too, someone on my insta posted “celeb alert” and it’s her looking gormless as fuck at the swings
---
View attachment 2846069
Won’t let me upload the video for some reason!!
---
How can they all be in different parks at once? 😂
Belle and rose have the same outfits on they wore when Stacey did her door. I’d imagine joes is a pre record from whenever that door filming was.

Eta. She’s here today.

Attachments

Oh yeah I can’t wait to smell of Stacey 🙄
Funny how suddenly since the golden girl arrived everything she sticks her name on has to be rose smell. Peony and jasmine is a beautiful smell without adding rose ffs.

PattiQueenB

👏🏻 We are an exclusive club! 🤩 Most people look at me like I’m utterly insane if I mention the raw potato 🤣 actually ate some just now while cutting them up for mash 😁
🤩 Definitely! Mother "stop eating those you'll give yourself a bad stomach", 20 years later... Husband "eurgh! Why are you so weird?! " 🤣

• Haha

lissy8219

VIP Member
There much be so many people doing so much hard work to pull that show off, just laying it out in sections in the warehouse must be back breaking never mind everything else!

Who is responsible for selling/donating/recycling? Do the family do it or do the show? If it’s the family I wonder if any of them end up just keeping it all.
Yes it must take hours and hours to lay out all their belongings in the warehouse, all colour ordered too.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Omg who cuts potatoes like that?? I would have cut my hand doing it that way! Isn’t the sensible way to put the potato on a chopping board to cut it? Or have I been doing it wrong all these years ?? Lol
Now I know it’s not like Stacey to attention seek but… 🙄

😉😆

• Haha

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Omg Rex has gotten so big. And like, we shouldn’t really be aware of how a stranger’s kids are growing up but it’s made me realise how little she shows him now compared to the younger two because I feel like he’s changed a lot. I know they do change quickly sometimes tho.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Oh absolutely, yes. But I can't understand why having gone through the hard bit of quitting and lasting so long, you'd go back to it. I've never smoked in my life so I've no idea how addictive it is.
Agree. But surely anyone would give up for the sake of an unborn baby who has no choice but to share your body? Anyone except Solomon who doesn't seem to give a stuff