Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ssi44n

I said it would be part of her delux deal. No way did she paint that. I can't see her clumpy brush strokes anywhere.
Not a fan of her at all irritates me in most things 😂 but I am loving the black kitchen even though she didn’t do as set out to do originally 😂

Reactions: 4

cazellie

VIP Member
How would it help you wrap presents any better though? It's not a machine that will do it for you ffs. 🥴🥴 And no different to wrapping presents on the floor or on a table. 🤦🤦
So let's all just buy a big cupboard and fart arse about titivating it up, bung a load of wrapping paper and gift tags in it and then having nowhere to put it. The sheep are easily led with these daft ideas Stacey has.

View attachment 2825363

Erm no we shouldn't. 🙄

View attachment 2825365
Who are these people?!

Tarragon

Oh FFS. I just picked up a travel sized Wild deodorant. I’m quite liking it too. Bah, back to the drawing board!

BoringUser

Has she finally bathed them kids properly because Rose & Rex have had tattoo’s on them since last Friday. No wonder their nails are always black.
Those tattoo things only come off with oil based products like baby oil. I used to hate them when my kids were little.