Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
🤩 Definitely! Mother "stop eating those you'll give yourself a bad stomach", 20 years later... Husband "eurgh! Why are you so weird?! " 🤣
My mother gave them to me & my brother, I now give them to my son 🤣 she actively encouraged the pod pea eating as well. And cake mixture out of the bowl 😍
---
I wonder if they are getting those as pets. You don’t normally go to pets at home just for a cuddle
As that was an April photo dump I’d imagine they are well established at pickle cottage by now.

Reactions: 4

Helen Lee

Hair cut? What hair cut? He looks exactly the same.. just with brushed hair 🤣🤣
Does he have a girlfriend??? Only asking because he has his grandchildren a hell of a lot. Could you imagine that being your life??? Apart from he also wants you to throw up in the mouth 👄
---
Wait a minute so Joe has been to work and taken Rex yet when he gets in he's got to take over the childcare? Why can't they put the kids to bed together? Oh yeah because Stace is a lazy selfish bitch who can't manage her own kids by herself
What about harry ??

Reactions: 3

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
There's a thread on Mumsnet about lovely celebrities and our Stacey has been mentioned several times, alongside literal saints George Michael and Paul O'Grady. I'm assuming her parents, siblings, nanny, housekeeper, gardener, cook and older kids all have Mumsnet accounts :D
I saw that, sacked off the whole thread after the first mention! (Also I just found it boring, I don’t hate her so much that I’d abandon an otherwise good thread!)

ellenlo

Also where are the other people in the photos ??? Or was it just them ?? Can't see that as Haven have lots of homeowners on there parks. Also does everyone get a golf buggy???
---

I feel the need to get intouch with Haven absolutely a joke 😡
---
So the living dead just said that MacDonalds give free football lessons. And it isn't a ad but the put up a tag 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her eyelids are horrible

I keep seeing her eldest two kids don’t live at home with her? Can someone elaberate? Do they live with their dad full time?

Mysay

Love the DM comments!!! No pickled but smoked 🤣🤣
---

Of course she is ashamed! She can’t sell reddish hair kids…she needs blond, curly hair child to sell.. she will come out with kids hair products soon ..
I feel sorry for her kids
Thread title !

Shelby69

Apart from her being right ugly here without her usual filter, her boobs look a lot bigger than they usually are and no I’m not saying shes pregnant thinking more she’s forgot to filter them
---

I was thinking this as well, why all of a sudden naming peoples
Ideas she’s stealing 🙄
I noticed this too and wondered if it was because so many people on here called her out for doing it and naming the original poster she stole the idea from… But if that was the case what else could we mention on here to get her to change?! (Apart from the kids’ nappies, clothes etc)