Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PattiQueenB

Raw cauliflower also a fave in our house, prefer it to cooked! But we’re weirdos who have also been know to eat bits of raw potato while cutting them up for dinner (starchy old ones not new potatoes) and also pod peas raw, not many of those make it to saucepan.
I’ll see myself out 🙈😁
I love raw potato! Also broccoli stems and swede, infect not many veggies I wouldn't eat raw!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Yep- it's the cream in hot water that's making me 🤢 if you really Wanted to do this you'd use shaing foam or that bath foam or iust but those bath crayons
Anything for attention to & appear relevant to her sheep!! Why would any use squirty cream in the bath

Picklelily

VIP Member
She filtered herself soooo much .. you can see her flawless skin ( which she doesn’t have) massive boobs 🤣🤣dark -sparky eyes
---
2 outfits and 2 different hairstyle is one day ?? 🤣🤣🤣
I think she’s actually in pjs for once and at a reasonable time instead of fully dressed still at 11pm

I don’t think so. Her poor besties, having to find it out from the DM when she apparently loves them all so much
---

Don’t want to derail too much since it’s not her thread but GROSS. Not that there was ever any chance of me using this brand anyway but I certainly wouldn’t now.
Can I ask why? Put it in a spoiler if you can? 🩷

Multi-21

VIP Member
Farm house kitchen? I know the DM can’t be relied upon for facts but I don’t think she’s ever claimed it’s a farm!

monkey12345

Chatty Member
Babybel already had dark straight hair so she’s no good. Quick- have another surprise baby- surely the genetic lottery must grant the ginger and the dark haired one a blond curly child eventually!
Exactly!! She can use her.. people only likes blond, curly , blue eyes kids -like Rex and now Rose .. she can’t use Belle

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Ffs I have been using Wild for years - since they began pretty much and I've always found it works well for me but now they've gone and done a collaboration I'll have to re-think. She's everywhere 😠

Rex natural hair colour! Second photo you can see Rose hair- the way how they are . Stacey definitely use hair curlers or hair heat curlers.. that’s not a natural curly hair! My niece has natural curly hair .. Stacey is destroying Rose hair
To be fair that’s hair that’s been taken out of bunches, which she had in earlier

San69

1000026457.jpg

---
Does she have bottles of pills in that bag ffs
---
Seriously for mum of five she has a good figure( thanks to cigarette and Ozempic) but why she has to show her camel toe all the time ??? 🤢🤢
I seen her camel toe more then mine !!!
Ffs 🤮🤢