Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey you are about 2 years behind the planting your own vegetables influencer tit. Probably got the idea from Lydia Moran Millen who doesn't even eat vegetables. Her assistant once had to not put any in her pasta. 😒. Then she bought shop carrots and pretended to pull them from her vegetable patch. So Stacey I'd be careful who your management try to pair you with for more social media engagement.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So now she promotes L’Oréal skin stuff. We all here know she doesn’t use their skin stuff so why promote it? Ohh silly my it’s all for money.. Stacey would never use brand like L’Oréal on her skin.. she is too posh for it.. it made me angry as we all seen her expensive bathroom trolly stuff , shower holder with £50 for shampoo bottle

Reactions: 21
Stacey only uses L’Oréal for the camera ie when she’s PAID to promote it, otherwise she only uses expensive products, like she only likes expensive candles - nothing wrong with that, I do too, but just own it and stop selling products you don’t really use - it’s disingenuous

Reactions: 16
Stacey only uses L’Oréal for the camera ie when she’s PAID to promote it, otherwise she only uses expensive products, like she only likes expensive candles - nothing wrong with that, I do too, but just own it and stop selling products you don’t really use - it’s disingenuous
Remember the story with the giant size Estée Lauder serum next to her bed 😆 Such a fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Somebody has laid the foundations for her, and no doubt measured it, designed it, ordered it all for her and then she’s come in later on to fit a few panels and film it.
She's not even pretending to look like she did it herself now. Out there in slippers and loungewear, fiddling about drilling a log. She's a fraud, and she's literally laughing at her gullible followers.

Reactions: 22
Long time non-lurker so apologies if this has been said before, but are you all aware Stacey is a tax dodger registering her company in Ireland to take advantage of lower corporation tax rates?

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Long time non-lurker so apologies if this has been said before, but are you all aware Stacey is a tax dodger registering her company in Ireland to take advantage of lower corporation tax rates?
I think this be the first time I’ve seen this

Reactions: 13
They all are at it, these legal loopholes should be closed but as the rich man rules they won't be, the only folk that aren't are the paye as its taken before they get it as Oscar Wilde said "The Poor Man pays for The Rich Mans wants." omo

Reactions: 22
She is registered through Livewire Business Management. Not good. This bothers me because people like her deify the NHS - ‘support the NHS’ etc, but use unethical schemes to pay as little tax as possible, thus depriving vital public services.
---
She made £3M last year and I *estimate* paid £375k tax. If she was PAYE (like the rest of us), she would have paid approx £1.3M.
---
Also, I will be conducting a FULL audit of her social media tomorrow on behalf of the ASA and reporting any and all breaches

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She is registered through Livewire Business Management. Not good. This bothers me because people like her deify the NHS - ‘support the NHS’ etc, but use unethical schemes to pay as little tax as possible, thus depriving vital public services.
---
She made £3M last year and I *estimate* paid £375k tax. If she was PAYE (like the rest of us), she would have paid approx £1.3M.
---
Also, I will be conducting a FULL audit of her social media tomorrow on behalf of the ASA and reporting any and all breaches
Are you saying you work for the ASA because if so I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be telling us this stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
sorry guys i’m new to this thread but i’m just curious as to what happened between her and mrs hinch???? i’m sure it’s probably been spoken about on here before but no idea when it first came about 🤣🤣

sorry guys i’m new to this thread but i’m just curious as to what happened between her and mrs hinch???? i’m sure it’s probably been spoken about on here before but no idea when it first came about 🤣🤣
We don't really know but we suspect that since Hinch had the initial fame and following on Instagram and that Stacey clung to her became insta besties and then copied her schtick to grow her own platform, surpassed her and then (we guess) started stealing all the brand deals and dropped Hinch when she no longer served her.

Reactions: 11
Stacey said there can only be one fake blonde fleecing the sheep out of money and that is me. Hinch sprayed her with her zoflora and cried but I was here first and Stacey cackled and superglued some test tubes to her wall and put flowers in them and became a multi millionaire.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.