Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she always had them black crittal style windows in her kitchen? They don't match anything else.

Reactions: 1
Molly Schofield is leaving YMU - didn’t she represent Stacey & Joe? Maybe that’s why they were in all day meetings discussing who would be taking over?

Reactions: 11
Molly Schofield is leaving YMU - didn’t she represent Stacey & Joe? Maybe that’s why they were in all day meetings discussing who would be taking over?
She definitely represented Stacey. I think she left a few weeks ago. I wondered if the meetings were for a at home with the Solomon Swash family style programme. Definitely something they must be working on together incoming

Reactions: 16
I didn’t realise how ginger Belle was until that last story and she’s under the cupboard!!! Does she not feel stupid when people see them irl and realise that she doesn’t have blonde haired kids

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but who would be arsed and have the time to do that
Perhaps if she let the kids help stick them together it would be more interesting. They’re probably with the nanny though who’ll be doing crafting them them herself 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This woman has way too much time on her hands, that rabbit thing is actually laughable, it’s like a primary school kid made it. How does anyone believe that she has no help with the kids or the house?? They really must be stupid!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She definitely represented Stacey. I think she left a few weeks ago. I wondered if the meetings were for a at home with the Solomon Swash family style programme. Definitely something they must be working on together incoming
Oh dear god please no, but tbh I’m surprised they’ve not jumped on that bandwagon ages ago

Reactions: 5
Oh dear god please no, but tbh I’m surprised they’ve not jumped on that bandwagon ages ago
Maybe they can make more money out of doing it themselves on YouTube or something. The cheesecake video from Joe is still at the back of my mind about how out of character it was for him to upload

Maybe they can make more money out of doing it themselves on YouTube or something. The cheesecake video from Joe is still at the back of my mind about how out of character it was for him to upload
and Gorka Marquez made the same Biscoff cheesecake video

• Haha
Somebody has laid the foundations for her, and no doubt measured it, designed it, ordered it all for her and then she’s come in later on to fit a few panels and film it.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.