Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone had their newsletter yet ? Seriously weird has she sold all the data ?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Reporting stace to the ASA is an absolute waste of time and I have the many email responses to prove it.
They don't give a tit.

Reactions: 17
Reporting stace to the ASA is an absolute waste of time and I have the many email responses to prove it.
They don't give a tit.
I agree! I reported her numerous times and nothing! Waist of time , they are not bothered

Reactions: 12
What an amazing gift idea for Stacey’s mum , her Nan and Stacey.. we poor pheasants can only watch and spend money ( go in more debts) to try keep up with Stacey!! One plant pot £32 ???!!! And she has two !! Yeap I am willing to spend nearly £70 for a pot with plant

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The stuff Joe wears is repulsive. Swear he wore these outside on a few occasions when on the campervan holiday. He looks a right dirty woman.

Screenshot_20240309_172517_InsMate.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She needs to stop trying to make Rose’s hair curly it looks matted and manky dirty she also looked frozen in those Harry Potter stories looked like she didn’t have anything much on under the costume

Reactions: 20
I clicked the link out of curiosity when she was asking her sheep to sign up. It said in black and white that you agree to how you engage with Stacey Solomon’s Instagram and other stuff which I can’t remember now, will be shared.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She needs to stop trying to make Rose’s hair curly it looks matted and manky dirty she also looked frozen in those Harry Potter stories looked like she didn’t have anything much on under the costume
Rose hair just giving me the ick! You are right they look matted and dirty.. she just needs to give her proper wash and brush her hair!! And stop trying to pretend she has curly hair..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No bother Stacy - staying relevant as usual with your make your own flowers bouquets with a “small business if 40k” followers - do duck off!!

Reactions: 18
sorry guys i’m new to this thread but i’m just curious as to what happened between her and mrs hinch???? i’m sure it’s probably been spoken about on here before but no idea when it first came about 🤣🤣
They had a punch up in the pub. Stacey called Hinch a useless slag, and they had a girl scrap

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Hello Petal Mother’s Day post is an UNDECLARED AD. Hello petal have been collaborating with lots of influencers, Mrs Hinch included, and they all make out they are buying from them but they are absolutely not. If the ASA actually did their job I’d report them all

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.