Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My stories are full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with my favourite child Rose

• Sad
Reactions: 27
What’s with Sticker Sister Jemma these days, syncing her stories with Stacey? Hello Fresh on the same day, skin care… same day?! I’m sure she’s still got plenty of labels to sell without copying her sister ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
4 hour voice over work from 10am til 2pm *remembers to take a photo of her shocked face* . She really is the hardest working supermum isn't she....🙄🙄🙄🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
When you look at this photo what can you see? What makes you feel?
She knows how to us Rose -blond curly girl.. all the women goes awwww look at them! Stacey is such a loving mum… we should buy everything she promotes - rehab, clothes, jewellery , dove, L’Oréal, air fresheners 💴 it’s all about money !!!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
When you look at this photo what can you see? What makes you feel?
She knows how to us Rose -blond curly girl.. all the women goes awwww look at them! Stacey is such a loving mum… we should buy everything she promotes - rehab, clothes, jewellery , dove, L’Oréal, air fresheners 💴 it’s all about money !!!!!!
She has a very unfortunate side profile.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ffs this woman has five kids (three under five) and had time to make that monstrosity. I call BS. She definitely has help at home!

Reactions: 28
Ffs this woman has five kids (three under five) and had time to make that monstrosity. I call BS. She definitely has help at home!
Who would want to make all that shite anyway? It’s just vulgar tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do her sheep really think that she's coming up with this shite all by herself, from reading the comments on the rell, you'd swear she was the queen of creativity.... HELLO SHEEP, LOOK AT PINTEREST AND YOUTUBE 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What is the cupcake for? Is there something inside it? Or is it just a decoration?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who would want to make all that shite anyway? It’s just vulgar tat!
Same as those big nutcrackers things. There’s no way a woman with 5 kids including 3 under 5 had time to make all that shite. Wonder where her sheep who live in a small 3 bedroom house or smaller think they are going to put all this crap, when they message her to say they’ve made it as she’s so amazing at coming up with this 🙈😂
---
Do her sheep really think that she's coming up with this shite all by herself, from reading the comments on the rell, you'd swear she was the queen of creativity.... HELLO SHEEP, LOOK AT PINTEREST AND YOUTUBE 🤯
The sheep think she’s the messiah of crafting

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The cupcake looks like a giant nipple 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she can’t even put up the curtains straight !!!
That curtain pole is defo one of these extending shower rails you can buy in Argos for a tenner 🤦🏼‍♀️

IMG_2719.jpeg

All it takes is one of the kids to pull on the curtain and that’s coming down on top of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she having building work done? Looks like a low loader the other side of the curtain
You are right 👍 it looks like a low loader to me. Just had a thought has she always had curtains there ?? Or is she hiding something that's why she is using a extended shower pole 🤔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.