Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We was at the football yesterday, as we are at least twice a month with my football mad girls.

When we got home a friend messaged saying 'Stacey Solomon was at the football today too'
My teen daughter said 'who?'
I now love my daughter even more and am starting to dislike my friend of 36 years!!!

I wanted to reply to my friend '......and?' But I didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've got absolutely no clue about gardening...but should she not have cleared off all that gravel before dumping all the soil on top?

Reactions: 13
Does anyone follow Dilly? I love her but she’s just shared a £1550 bag on her stories and referred to it as a bargain. I just can’t get over referring to that as a bargain!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anyone follow Dilly? I love her but she’s just shared a £1550 bag on her stories and referred to it as a bargain. I just can’t get over referring to that as a bargain!
Is she taking the piss???

Reactions: 6
Rose likes to try on all my shoes before bed well my two pairs of Louboutin 's oh duck off Stace

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I actually wonder if she’d have gone over on her little ankles, would St Stace have thrown the phone and rushed to her aid or just carry on filming??? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Assuming ROESS just had a bath before bed as her hair is wet, so why is she wearing filthy pyjamas?

Reactions: 9
She's very keen on classic and designer fashion rather than fast fashion. I assume that bag is usually much more than that.

She works hard, has expensive taste, but repeats items and sells things on vinted. She has a lot of bags and purses etc from 20 years ago that are designer and she advertises brands which are higher end

I don't get how she and Stacey could be actual friends because Stacey's fashion stuff is fast fashion, made cheaply and poorly, and Dilly literally posts each Sunday about not buying fast fashion or more stuff than you need

Reactions: 13
She's very keen on classic and designer fashion rather than fast fashion. I assume that bag is usually much more than that.

She works hard, has expensive taste, but repeats items and sells things on vinted. She has a lot of bags and purses etc from 20 years ago that are designer and she advertises brands which are higher end

I don't get how she and Stacey could be actual friends because Stacey's fashion stuff is fast fashion, made cheaply and poorly, and Dilly literally posts each Sunday about not buying fast fashion or more stuff than you need
Yep. Also has a one in one out rule. So the one out will get sold or donated or recycled.

Reactions: 11

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.