Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you watch Joe's story, his last post you can see she has her slippers on. Absolute woman

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Her dad has travelled again and tagged Trending travel- does this mean his flight & hotel were gifted or discounted? Even so, they have to be declared either way.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
do ye know what. I have a few pages to catch up on so sorry if it’s been said but She actually looks fine in the non filtered non posed pics. It’s the posed ones with the stupid scrunched up eyes that ruin her. It’s in no way natural the way she poses like that but when she’s caught not posing she’s like a different person. I’ll see myself out. They still have horse teeth though. Neighhh 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do Trending Travel make money if they are always giving away free holidays? I see Zara McDermott is in Dubai saying this is the first time she’s used them, so I just don’t get where their money comes from lol

Reactions: 22
So her night out 'clubbing' was going to a love island stars restaurant 🙄🤥 no doubt with a subbed 100% off bill
Didn’t he sell his share of that? I thought I read he want involved anymore after that car accident but maybe it was something he considered at the time for sympathy but didn’t go through with

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How do Trending Travel make money if they are always giving away free holidays? I see Zara McDermott is in Dubai saying this is the first time she’s used them, so I just don’t get where their money comes from lol
It doesn't ' cost' the Holiday Organisations in the cash sense to do this......
They charter the whole aeroplane seats at cost , same with hotel accommodation, book out large groups of rooms etc ... so they've got the ' capacity' available anyway. All these begging grifters have wised up to that .......

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Holy bleeping teeth! Also what's with the fuzzy black hair? No wonder he's always got that grotty cap on 🤣
1000017180.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.