Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe said he was on a teeth journey the other day on stories. Probably gifted no doubt for the little ginger scrubber.

Reactions: 6
Always the same with her. Using her kids as a prop, sat on her bed with her new bedding on. 10 mins later, a story with all her probably fake messages 'where is that bedding from' please tell me this is part of your new spring range'
Stacey- yes it is, here's the link. Ad ad ad. duck off Stacey you absolute grifter.
Shes a business woman through & through, she loves playing ditzy old Stacey, but there's nothing stupid or ditzy about her when it comes to making money.

Reactions: 41
If dodgy Dave is away who is holding Belle in the campervan story? Or is it surprise surprise a pre record?

Reactions: 5
where's all the other kids going to sleep in the camper? Or is it only for the 3 they have together!!
---
If dodgy Dave is away who is holding Belle in the campervan story? Or is it surprise surprise a pre record?
I seen Stacey's reflection in the mirror.

Reactions: 15
She’s such a skanky basic witch…Glue your bleeping eyelash down you woman!
Aren’t they the wrong way around. Isn’t the longer end supposed to go next to the nose and the shorter to the side of your face. Or am I wearing mine wrong.
---
In the story Joe just posted she turns to the side and you can see how big her tummy still is now i'm not fat shaming but i hate the lies filtering herself to slim with abs so all the sheep go ooh Stace you look fab especially after 5 kids but even worse are the people who feel down because they don't look the same after kids that's what really riles me how she dare lap up all those compliments knowing it's a lie and is making people feel tit is beyond me
I only started following her back when she was so anti filters. Way before the Hinch set up,
Must’ve learnt it from her.

Reactions: 7
Ugh dirty shoes on the bed. You can see the dirt marks when Rex gets off the bed and starts climbing the ladder to the top bunk. I can't stand shoes inside, especially when they've been walking on wet/damp none concrete floors.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ugh dirty shoes on the bed. You can see the dirt marks when Rex gets off the bed and starts climbing the ladder to the top bunk. I can't stand shoes inside, especially when they've been walking on wet/damp none concrete floors.
The whole thing will be filthy dirty in five minutes. Perfect for them. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Aren’t they the wrong way around. Isn’t the longer end supposed to go next to the nose and the shorter to the side of your face. Or am I wearing mine wrong.
---
the long bit goes to the outside and short near the nose sort of the way our natural eyelashes are.

Stacey's got them the right way she still just doesn't know how to apply them 🥴

Reactions: 6
Urgh. Letting the kids immediately climb over everything. You get them to take their shoes off surely????

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.