Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course she went with the pink dress. It looks awful and she’s going to look a massive knob when all the young generation are in trousers, trainers and a nice top
I don’t believe they are going “out/out to a club” it will be a promotion of some sort for all the x list celebs

Reactions: 21
😂 as if she fronts a haircare brand with that crispy ole straw nest. No amount of bath pearls dispensed from an unnecessary height will save that. Needs a good cut and products that work 😂 I would never buy anything from her but NEVER hair stuff 🙅🏻‍♀️
She looks like worzel gummidge.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Dirty Dave is off on another holiday eh? Paid for or gifted? I think we all know the answer to that.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
😂 as if she fronts a haircare brand with that crispy ole straw nest. No amount of bath pearls dispensed from an unnecessary height will save that. Needs a good cut and products that work 😂 I would never buy anything from her but NEVER hair stuff 🙅🏻‍♀️
Let’s be honest she really isn’t the best choice for advertising any personal care items but somehow manages to pick up these contracts 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
In the story Joe just posted she turns to the side and you can see how big her tummy still is now i'm not fat shaming but i hate the lies filtering herself to slim with abs so all the sheep go ooh Stace you look fab especially after 5 kids but even worse are the people who feel down because they don't look the same after kids that's what really riles me how she dare lap up all those compliments knowing it's a lie and is making people feel tit is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 31
….. crispy ole straw nest …. 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I unwatched the threads for Stacey because she was annoying me so much but the Wild ads are driving me mad, I'm sick of seeing her gurning face advertising everything. She'd sell pig tit if someone paid her to. It's easy to sell a deodorant when nobody can smell you isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen joes air fryer dinner….your telling me that will feed 2 adults, two teenagers, a primary aged child, and two pretty much toddlers? Maybe I’m fat but where the duck is the rest of it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So her night out 'clubbing' was going to a love island stars restaurant 🙄🤥 no doubt with a subbed 100% off bill

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder who blow dryed her hair because that isn’t from last night! Last night she rolled the front under, I thought it was odd at the time 🤔
Well spotted my fellow Tattler.
---
Don't mind me while I heave my dinner up at the sight of Joe's sweaty arse crack 🤢
Is she wearing slippers??
---
Don't mind me while I heave my dinner up at the sight of Joe's sweaty arse crack 🤢
Is she wearing slippers??
---
So her night out 'clubbing' was going to a love island stars restaurant 🙄🤥 no doubt with a subbed 100% off bill
Must have been free as she said that Joe got her to drink all the free cocktails 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.