Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the daily mail, he didn’t pay for his teeth so they can use it as a tax deductible expense so more money for expensive crap they want, can’t wait for the tax man to catch up with them all.

Reactions: 13
According to the daily mail, he didn’t pay for his teeth so they can use it as a tax deductible expense so more money for expensive crap they want, can’t wait for the tax man to catch up with them all.
Hasn’t he been bankrupt twice???

Reactions: 6
What a bleeping cock he is….
Hasn’t learned even now with his £105 candle 🕯🕯🕯 If he didn’t put money away for his tax bills before, he probably hasn’t now. Skanky, dirty scrounger 🤮

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why does her eyelash never stick down! Even when she’s putting mascara on the bottom u can see the top one flapping!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see skanky Joe Joe has money for a candle but not for his teeefffff…..Scrounging beggy bastard, waiting patiently for their demise….
The “Oud Wood” fragrance would have been more appropriate for SSS

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does her eyelash never stick down! Even when she’s putting mascara on the bottom u can see the top one flapping!!
She has to pay for eyelash glue so she uses it very sparingly, when she gets #gifted some she’ll use enough of it to stick her lashes on properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hasn’t he been bankrupt twice???
That's why I am convinced that they didn't actually get married.
Just had a big show of a wedding, at the time, at onion cottage. 😉

There's no way she was going to share her fortune with him, if they were to split up.

Reactions: 38
That's why I am convinced that they didn't actually get married.
Just had a big show of a wedding, at the time, at onion cottage. 😉

There's no way she was going to share her fortune with him, if they were to split up.
Definitely agree with this! She acts stupid but no way has she actually shackled herself to him financially!

Reactions: 23
Course she went with the pink dress. It looks awful and she’s going to look a massive knob when all the young generation are in trousers, trainers and a nice top

Reactions: 31
We all knew it was the pink dress she had already decided when she was swinging it about. The poor deluded sheep think they chose it. Such con artists I've never seen he like of

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.