Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder when they’re off camping
She won’t put it up incase her sheep swarm the place she’s staying at, let’s be honest this was not today she’s already away in the caravan, the 2
Older boys won’t be there, probably dirty Dave is there to help watch her little pickles

Reactions: 9
Didn't they buy a campervan when they were still in the old house? They forget all their own lies.

Reactions: 24
Didn't they buy a campervan when they were still in the old house? They forget all their own lies.
Yes so a bit weird she needs campervan tips. Although I seem to remember she went away in in once and never again (pre Rose & Belle) so Joe used it for fishing.

Reactions: 13
She won’t put it up incase her sheep swarm the place she’s staying at, let’s be honest this was not today she’s already away in the caravan, the 2
Older boys won’t be there, probably dirty Dave is there to help watch her little pickles
I take that back dirty Dave won’t have them as he’s away sling on a freebie holiday, but there will be someone there to help with the kids

Reactions: 8
So the fact that Joe has tagged the company that he’s rented the campervan from suggests he’s negotiated it for free or it’s hugely discounted. He wouldn’t bother tagging otherwise.
---
Yes they did in 2020

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Looking at Hoe stories do we think bought? Rented? Or gifted but can keep it or gifted rental?

I am jealous, hands up. I would LOVE a campervan but there is no way I can afford a holiday in one, let alone to own one.... one day maybe but unfortunately the kids will be grown up by then.
They are very lucky. they do both have jobs, although that's a whole new debate isn't it? but for argument sake, lets say they both work for their money if you can afford it, you are lucky so enjoy it!!
I just wish they would be transparent. Not saying 'if you can sort it, we can go' and making out joe organised it in a few days. If you want to live your life through SM, it's a shame but fine, but please stop this 'we decides last night' crap. It's been organised for months, probably organised by a PA.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure when they were doing their awful wooden acting the other day to lay the groundwork, she said (either out loud or in text on screen, can’t remember) that the one they had wouldn’t fit them all now. I didn’t save it tho but pretty sure she did acknowledge it
---
Sorry if this has been asked before but why does she call Joe Hoe? It's so annoying
I think her phone “accidentally” autocorrect it to this once and she found it so funny she kept on doing it.

Reactions: 10
Of course they set the bleeping scene for this trip, they prob write scripts and practice them, then post them to see what else they can get for free. The smelly scabby cunts. Imagine getting a loan of it and her letting the kids up on the mattress with their shoes on. So disrespectful. They deserve nothing.

Reactions: 17
Always the same with her. Using her kids as a prop, sat on her bed with her new bedding on. 10 mins later, a story with all her probably fake messages 'where is that bedding from' please tell me this is part of your new spring range'
Stacey- yes it is, here's the link. Ad ad ad. duck off Stacey you absolute grifter.
Shes a business woman through & through, she loves playing ditzy old Stacey, but there's nothing stupid or ditzy about her when it comes to making money.
What in the nursing home hell is that bedding 🫣looks like something my great grandmother had in the’60’s, I mean bluebells Or whatever they are and a frilly edge, please stop ✋ this is dreadful 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Urgh. Letting the kids immediately climb over everything. You get them to take their shoes off surely????
I think the way she lets the kids climb all everything in their filthy shoes and doesn’t give a tit shows her attitude to everything; she doesn’t want to do or is even the least bit bothered about it and so if it gets ruined, who cares? Same as flying to Jamaica whilst absolutely loaded with some nasty bug (or let’s face it, more than likely COVID); since all of them had been infected and recovered or were immune to it as they’ve been exposed and spending time with people who had it already, why would she give a flying duck if she infected everyone else on board regardless of how seriously unwell it might make them? 😠

Don’t get me wrong, I’m never going to like her but it’s the selfish and entitled attitude the whole Solomon troop seem to have adopted that makes her worse. As for her disdain and utter contempt for camping, if she gave that head of hers a shake maybe she’d realise that for some people camping is the only viable option if they want a holiday. Yes Stacey, funnily enough not everyone can blag themselves 40 odd k’s worth of holiday and so in order to be able to take the kids away they camp, and shock horror, they don’t even have a top of the range campervan to do it in either. 😖

She really is an ungrateful people of work. As for the campervan company, I do hope they have deep pockets as that jalopy will need not only a deep clean but fumigating once that pair of grotty grifters and their wayward offspring have spent any period of time in it. Tbh it’d be probably better just to scrap the thing, the smells harbouring in all those soft furnishings alone would make it a health hazard! 😆

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
her letting the kids up on the mattress with their shoes on. So disrespectful. They deserve nothing.
That was Swash's doing, as much as hers. Not that I wish to defend her, ever. But he was the one who opened the door and watched as they clambered all over everything with their shoes on. Ugh.

They are both filthy dirty and have no respect for anything because they get everything free. And are dragging up the kids the same way. 🤢

Reactions: 20
Is it really relatable going all the way to Birmingham to pick up a free motorhome worth £1,200 a week to rent? I don’t know anyone that would have the money to rent that and travel that far for it.

Reactions: 11
That was Swash's doing, as much as hers. Not that I wish to defend her, ever. But he was the one who opened the door and watched as they clambered all over everything with their shoes on. Ugh.

They are both filthy dirty and have no respect for anything because they get everything free. And are dragging up the kids the same way. 🤢
I agree, that’s why Stacey does all her idiotic art projects and decorating without thinking it through or using the correct prep or materials because she knows she can have it done for her or replace it when it’s looks horrendous/breaks. Shame her ‘fans’ don’t seem to realise that though!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.