Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting tit done that she keeps putting off. No she just prefers to make giant cupcakes and nutcrackers out of garden bins in her free time instead. Spare me stacey!

Reactions: 20
Deep clean the highchairs? Is it just me that gave mine a thorough clean after each use because i didn't want any food remnants to go mouldy and my child potentially pick them up?

Reactions: 33
I'm dying to know what the deal is with Lydiot Millen.
Will they be facetiming every day in the slot made redundant from Mrs Hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe she’s trying to get Joe into the celeb DJ shite? Hence the mention of these club nights? I wouldn’t put anything past her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have I really just watched her sneeze all over the place while getting her brows done??? What a disgusting skank 🤮 is this another ‘engagement’ trick? If so, she can keep it… BOWK

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Fully paid - slow bleeping clap 👏🏻
Paid for eyebrows don’t pay for duck all else tho do u

Reactions: 26
Ohh come on Stacy stop with all the fake (more fake that’s usual) of kids running through the door to meet siblings/parents/dogs or whoever it is your pimping out we aren’t interested

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.