Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they have a campervan or did they get rid of it? One the first episodes of Sort Your Life Out she wanted something dropping off so called Joe and he rocked up in it. Perhaps it wasn’t up to standard or large enough for the whole family

Reactions: 12
They'll need a double decker bus converted into a campervan to fit that lot in. I can't imagine any of the family, including Dirty Dave, putting up with sleeping in fold out beds and having to piss about putting an awning up. Some programme like George Clarke's Amazing Spaces will probably fund the conversion.

Reactions: 11
I’m suspicious of that cheesecake…it wasn’t in a loose bottom springform baking tin…so how the duck did she get that out? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Didn’t they have a campervan or did they get rid of it? One the first episodes of Sort Your Life Out she wanted something dropping off so called Joe and he rocked up in it. Perhaps it wasn’t up to standard or large enough for the whole family
Yeah they do have one but it’s just a standard size so probably sleeps four. Probably not even enough seats for them to drive altogether somewhere never mind all sleep in it.
Sticker sister is off skiing so I agree that this has probably been booked for ages. They’ll either tie it in with an advert for Peppa Pog world or similar, or a visit to Greedys (if that isn’t the friend she is seeing today - either her or Lydia Mullen I would guess)

Reactions: 9
Lets be honest this holiday is going to be some all singing all dancing luxury campervan holiday isn't it? Or the lame excuse of he didn’t sort it but did one better and they’re at centre parcs or disneyland paris

Reactions: 13
I'm sure her face ain't normally that thin and stretched long. Photoshopped much? Makes her even more horse faced.

Screenshot_20240211_155706_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Intrigued about this night out out she keeps going on about. sticker sister and husband are also going along. Must be some kind of PR invite or advert or she wouldn’t keep talking about it.
Guessing Dave will have all the kids for a mass sleep over at Pickle Cottage.
What is it that Lydia has that Stacey wants? She’s not got more IG followers or mainstream recognition

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Stacey keeps popping up on my tiktok with makeup reviews…. She isn’t normally that active-must be trying to get some more brand deals

Reactions: 7
Intrigued about this night out out she keeps going on about. sticker sister and husband are also going along. Must be some kind of PR invite or advert or she wouldn’t keep talking about it.
Guessing Dave will have all the kids for a mass sleep over at Pickle Cottage.
What is it that Lydia has that Stacey wants? She’s not got more IG followers or mainstream recognition
100 percent it will be a gifted night out, filled with all z list skid marks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can’t see Stacey and Lydia as mates. It must be purely for business/ engagement purposes. It’s like Miss greedy and her clan going over for a meal - it would never happen. Lydia does designer/ luxury labels and Stacey is Primark, ITS, airwick, hello fresh, Abbott lyon, wild deodorant, look fantastic, trendy travel, jet2 holidays, rehab hair, pooch & mutt and let’s not forget constantly taking from small businesses…..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen the Jet 2 ad. Is she joking? Book early? Isn’t she always asking the sheep where to go the day before (by this I mean booking in advance with Trending Travel and pretending to be ditzy)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lydia is on the bones of her arse. She's been buying subs and followers forever now.
The only work she has is Karen millen and even that might be finished. She had no content over Christmas, no fancy advent calendars or gifted items.

I dont know what Stacey would gain from a friendship with her. Lydia might hope to gain from the friendship though. She's an ex ibiza party girl pretending to be posh and wealthy. The reality is far from it.

Reactions: 20
Just seen the Jet 2 ad. Is she joking? Book early? Isn’t she always asking the sheep where to go the day before (by this I mean booking in advance with Trending Travel and pretending to be ditzy)
She must be ‘booking’ the at conception to get all those free kids spaces 🙄

Reactions: 4
I just can’t see Stacey and Lydia as mates. It must be purely for business/ engagement purposes. It’s like Miss greedy and her clan going over for a meal - it would never happen. Lydia does designer/ luxury labels and Stacey is Primark, ITS, airwick, hello fresh, Abbott lyon, wild deodorant, look fantastic, trendy travel, jet2 holidays, rehab hair, pooch & mutt and let’s not forget constantly taking from small businesses…..
In the words of the late, great Nikki Grahame…who *is* she?! I keep seeing her name but I’ve got no idea who she is or why people seem to want to be bezzie mates with her so much. God it’s all so fake and cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly!!! I sooo want to comment on their page and Stacey’s page but you always booked holidays last minute , you are never prepared.. because the best deals are last minute 🤪🤪 she is just lying piece of tit 💩

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think I am too old 🤪 what a one year old girl wants a candles 🕯 on the table for her birthday??and not just one ?? She wants soft play stuff, toys , teddy bears
The whole Belle happy birthday photo shoot, featuring favourite child Rose, was so weird. That table was never sat at. There was no party with family. It's all for pics. Quite pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Her entire life is pathetic. It’s all smoke and mirrors. Imagine having to provide content for instagram on a daily basis instead of just getting on and enjoying life? Everything is planned and curated, nothing is spontaneous and joyful. It’s actually very sad.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.